Keeping your human happy.

Ever since Stiles came to live with him Derek leaves a sticky note around the house adressed to him each day.

They usually go along the lines of;
Smile you grumpy human. 
If you smile then I'll cuddle you.
No sourwolf, stop calling me that ok?
ESPECIALLY NO DADDY!! DO NOT CALL ME THAT!!

Because each day is a new note Stiles finds them and keeps them in a jar, he does what they say but he does it twisted. If there's no sourwolf nickname it goes to daddy, no daddy then it goes to DerBear, no DerBear....you get the point. 

Stiles woke up a little grumpy, he hadn't got much sleep and he had had nightmares for the consecutive days. Derek came down and he asked "Find the note yet?" Stiles mumbled something and then he groaned "No." Derek chuckled and said "Come on, look for it." "I'm good Derek." Derek huffed and went to his room, he wrote out many sticky notes;

You're being grumpy and I prefer your smile.
<3 
I love you.
Never forget how much I love you.
Fucking smile you grumpy bitch.
If you were a triangle you'd be acute one.
I fell in love with your personality, your sexy smile is just a bonus.
I love you like Macaroni loves cheese.
You are my calm and my storm.
You are my happy place.
Every love song reminds me of you.
I like your face, love me.
Are you made of Copper and Tellurium because you're CuTe.

He stuck them on the bathroom mirror in a love heart shape because the sticky notes were red. He heard Stiles chuckled, when he went down. Stiles had lifted up his cup and the sticky note wa on the bottom. He had placed it on the counter and he smiled at Derek when he saw him.

 He had placed it on the counter and he smiled at Derek when he saw him

"I gotta go to the toilet, don't touch my drink or I will kill you." "Ok. Love you." Derek said as he smiled a little brighter. Everything was going according to plan. He heard Stiles chuckle after a few minutes. 

He came down with all of the sticky notes in his hand. "Aww, you didn't leave them there." "I never leave the notes in their place. I take them and put them somewhere safe." He got a jar out from behind the TV that was already stuffed with sticky notes, he put them in.

On the jar it had the words:
From My SourWolf. 

written in gold sharpie.