Chapter 1 - James Sirius Potter

"Open up your mouth James!" I heard as I walked into our dining room. It's old-fashioned and a bit like the Dursleys, with a connecting kitchen but I wouldn't trade it, or the people in it, for anything. I love my son, James Sirius Potter, more than anything in the world, and Ginny as well.
"Harry? Harry! James is being stubborn... again!" Ginny sighed in frustration at our one year old son, who was being a little devil as usual. Ginny and I named him after my father and I'm sure that he will grow up like him, probably driving Professor McMonagall crazy and all the other teachers. Sadly though, he will never get the chance to see either of his namesakes; James, my father, who died when I was one, or Sirius, my godfather, who was killed by one of Voldemort's followers - Bellateix Lestrange - in my fifth year. I miss him, but now I have my beautiful wife, and a funny, cute son.
"Harry! Can you feed him, he likes you more, and he's in a stroppy mood at the moment." Ginny shouted at me from across the room
"Hold on a minute! I'm getting some coffee! Do you want some?" I asked as she walked across to me.
"I'll just have some tea, the usual please love." She replied. As I bought over the drinks, she picked them up and passed me James' bottle, and our lips collided. Fireworks exploded and all I could remember was her, and our wedding, and James' birth and how she is the only one for me, no matter what Ron or anyone else says.
"I love you Ginny Weasley." I told her sincerely, looking into her deep, lucid us brown eyes which held so much warmth and passion.
"And I love you Harry Potter." She replied, grinning stupidly.
"Well isn't that brilliant then? Oh yeah, that reminds me, I was thinking that we need a new house? I mean now that I am working with the Aurors, I think we could afford it?"
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea, but Harry can you feed James please!" I grinned sheepishly.
"Ok love."
James started crying then and our usual hectic mornings started again. Everything became a little more calm though, and then suddenly, Ginny ran to the toilet and I heard her retching. At first, I was very worried, but then the obvious struck me. What if she was pregnant again? I heard a wrapper opening and after about five minutes, Ginny came out and said
"Harry! It's positive!" So I ran too her and hugged her so hard I thought she might suffocate.
"James is going to have a little brother or sister! What shall we name them? We will need to get a new house with more bedrooms..." but whilst I listened to Ginny going on and on about the new baby, I couldnt help but feel something strange, a feeling that I couldnt quite shake, that everything was going to change...

A/N Hey everyone so please vote and comment. I smile when I read your comments. I love hearing from you and also I have some questions...
1. What do you think will happen next
2. What did you like most?
3. What should their next baby (Albus) be like
I have already got some ideas but any help would be appreciated!
Molly x