Chapter 6

Dearg-Due moves at fast speed but before she could lay a finger on Harley, Molina trapped her in its insides. Nana's right-hand familiar may not be that powerful but it can trap any target inside its body within the span of 10 seconds at most when the target is stronger than itself.

"What's the next plan?!" Harith asked in panic. "Quick!"

"Nana and Lolita, you two go with Harith. Chang'e, you come with me. You three run west. Whoever that vampire attacks will have to stall time and hold her down for back up. We'll all meet up at the space we slept in," Harley stated. "Stay under the sunlight, it might help. Now  spread out!"

All of them went according to Harley's instructions.

"There is something wrong!" Chang'e said as she tries to go with Harley's pace. "She isn't affected by sunlight! Physical attack doesn't work either!"

"She might be weakened if she's exposed under the sunlight for a longer time !" Harley replied. "We've got to find where her grave is! I now remember how to stop her!"

"Ack!"

Chang'e tripped on her foot, spraining her ankle. She fell on the ground with a thump and had let go of Harley's hand. She flinched in fear as she hears the screeching sound of a woman that is coming nearer.

"My first meal!" Dearg-due shrieked in ecstasy as she bares her fangs, running towards Chang'e who is clearly in pain as she struggles to stand on her feet.

Harley used one foot as a brake and turned around with his wand pointed right at the vampire.

"SECTUSEMPRA!"

A bolt of lightning emerged from his wand, hitting Dearg-due right at her heart. She was thrown hard right away, giving time for Harley to run back for Chang'e.

He noticed her sprained ankle so he carried her like a bride and ran away as fast as possible. He turned left and saw the other three waiting for them.

"Find her grave and stack as many stones as you can so she won't be able to come out! Don't get caught for it'll be over for us!" Harley instructed as he carries Chang'e on his back.

"I know this is a bit risky but can all of us look individually? Nana, how many Molinas can you summon?" he asked.

"I can only summon two at most," Nana replied with a low voice.

"Have one Molina with you and one with Lolita. Harith, I know you can handle yourself but be more careful. Send out some signal if you found her grave. You can cast the sectusempra spell, right? Shot it right at the sky as a notice. Now, go!"

As they spread out, Dearg-Due came and found them going in different directions. She hissed in annoyance as she goes after Harley once more.

"I'm so sorry, Harley," Chang'e cried in guilt. "I... I am being a burden right now."

Harley felt a drop of liquid on his bare neck.

"She's crying," he thought. Being too emotional has never been one of his likes. Getting mad at that moment is not the best option either so he kept quiet and ran as fast as he could.

Chang'e's sobs became worse, pushing Harley's patience to its limits. He grits his teeth to keep his calm.

"Boo!" Dearg-Due said as she appeared before the two. Harley had one of his foot step forward and pushed himself backwards. The vampire swings her hand across him.
She managed to scratch him on the neck which made the young lad whimper in pain. He felt his own scarlet blood flow down his chest.

Dearg-Due smiled sheepishly as she licks the blood off her sharp claws.

"This taste seemed familiar," the vampire said as she savors the taste. "It's making me feel nostalgic."