Chapter 20

"Harley is the only one left," Dr. Baker said.

"A little more patience and it will all be finished," Dr. Rooney responded.

"How long will Harley keep us waiting?" Mr. Ton asked as he struts his way into the laboratory and saw the three members currently floating inside their tubes.

"Maybe one or two more days. They're currently in the kingdom of Queen Aurora," Dr. Baker replied.

Mr. Ton held the bridge of his nose for he knew how the ice queen is very much entertained in playing with other people.

"Just be sure that he'll be here as soon as possible. We do not have much time," Mr. Ton said.

"Yes," Dr. Rooney simply replied.

The man in the black suit smiled as he gazed at Monitor Lizard, Emperor Scorpion and Nephila. Just a little more and he'll be able to see his S.A.B.E.R squad again.

"Only Vespid and Octopus are missing," he thought before taking his leave.

"It feels like we're going in circles," Harith commented.

"No, we're actually being played," said Harley as he realize that they had been walking past the starting point.
"Let me just try this spell if it works."

"What spell?" Lolita asked.

"A spell that reveals hidden objects," replied Harley. He brought out his wand and stretched out his hand.

"Revelio!"

The wind grew stronger and the snow had become more and more. Slowly, the ice castle is being revealed.

As they watch it unveil, they heard someone clapping.

"A true genius," the ice queen commented. "But you realized it a bit late. What else can you do, little Vance?"

Harith and Harley stepped forward to make sure that they are not going to be harmed.

"Queen Aurora, let us pass through your kingdom," Harley stated which made the queen smirk.

"Why, little Vance? Don't you want to find the heart of the Enchanted Forest?" the queen asked which made Harith join the conversation.

"We're on our way there," he stated, "Kindly let us go our way."

"Oh little Leonin. I admire your courage and bravery in trying to go back into your hometown but if I let you pass, you'll be finding nothing else but the exit from the forest," she replied.

"Damn it!" Harley cursed in his mind. Harith and Nana looked at him with a puzzled look.

"Is she saying the truth?" Harith asked with his brows almost meeting at the center of his forehead.

"Yes," Harley replied.

Harith grabbed him by the collar and landed a jab on his face.

"Harith, stop!" Lylia yelled as she tried to grab Harley away.

Nana grabbed her by the hair with rage.

"You stay away from this!" she said with gritted teeth as the dark magician struggled.

"Enough!" Lolita yelled as she pulls Nana away from Lylia. "You two better stop!"

Harith continued to pummel Harley who has no intention on hurting him back. Lolita summoned her hammer and swings it, hitting Harith away from Harley.

"Using violence to solve this is not a good choice! Harith, Nana, let us just hear Harley's explanation," she said calmly as she helped Lylia and Harley get back up.