CHAPTER ONE

THIRD PERSON

brynn rumfallo, the cheerleader of the school—walked in the school along with her other cheer friends.

"i can't wait for the game, tomorrow." annie said smiling and joining both her hands together in excitement.

"okay annie, we get it! you're dating a basketball player!" kenzie said as she rolled her eyes.

brynn remained quiet as she followed her friends to their significant others.

brynn watched her friends hug and kiss their boyfriends. hayden pulled away from lauren then waved to someone.

"carson!" he yelled, still waving his hand. a dark haired boy with sea green eyes approached the group.

"hey, what's up?" the boys exchanged bro hugs. annie then cleared her throat. carson looked at her as he cocked up his eyebrow.

"us girls aren't invisible, you know?" the brunette crossed her arms to her chest.

"yeah, i know." carson said, flashing a fake smile at the girls. brynn rolled her eyes.

"um... that's rude, don't you think?" she questioned him. "do i look like i care?" it was Carson's turn to ask.

"there are ways of talking to a person and that's not it. you're such a jerk." brynn said, she then turned her heel and walked away from the group of friends.

brynn walked to her first class. when she arrived in the class, no one but a teacher was inside.

"good morning, miss williams." brynn said as she walked past the desk. "morning, brynn." brynn took a seat in the front.

"school doesn't start until 5 minutes is over. why did you arrive so early?" she asked, "i.. just wanted to get a good seat." the blonde said, trying to force a smile.

5 minutes was over and the bell had rang. students walked in class and took their seats. that's when the lesson began.

❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❦❧❦

brynn walked in the cafeteria, still feeling annoyed of  mean but boy 'goody-two-shoes' in school. carson lueders.

she heard someone calling her name. brynn didn't bother to look back to see who had called out her name.

"hey, brynn." lauren finally caught up with the blonde. "what happened, earlier?" lauren asked.

"seriously? you were with me when i was trying to defend you and myself after carson acted bitchy." brynn said as they took a seat at the table they always sit at.

"you did the right thing but... I'm sure carson didn't mean to be too rude than he usually is." the blonde rolled her eyes.

"darling, please. I'm tired of his ass." brynn said as she stabbed her fork on the lettuce from her salad.

she took a bite of the lettuce. the other girls arrived and sat on their seats.

"thanks for standing up for us. i hate carson." kenzie said as she rolled her eyes. "i don't understand why your boys like him." brynn said.

And speaking of boys, they came running to the girl's table, including carson.

Carson slid on the seat and sat next to brynn. he placed his arm around her shoulders.

"ew," brynn said as she removed his arm. "what's wrong with yo–" carson got cut off by brynn hitting the table and stood up.

"would people stop asking me, what's wrong!" she then stormed off as everyone watched her march away angrily.

annie stood up and ran after her. she found brynn sitting on the stairs. Annie sat next to brynn and looked at her as she tried slowly inhaling and exhaling.

"brynn... are you okay? is there something going on?" annie asked in a calming voice.

"yeah, everything's fine, I'm just not having a good week." brynn said. "do you want to talk about it?" brynn shook her head no.

"I'm not ready for anyone to know about it. i don't think I'll ever be ready." annie then embraced brynn in a warm hug.

"you're going to be okay, don't worry. I'm sure whatever it is that's wrong isn't that terrible."

more than you'll ever know. brynn thought to herself whilst hugging her friend.

━━ Laurette💜
i have nothing to say.. bye✌