The Young Master And His Butler

You take a seat next to Ciel, his dazzling blue eye was looking into your soul. You get lost into his eye, you both sit there staring into each others eyes. 'Breakfast is served' Sebastian says placing a plate full of food in front of me, 'I hope everything has been to your liking Lady ____.' 'Yes thank you Sebastian' He flashes you a small smile which you return. 'Lady ____, you look beautiful this morning, how long do you plan on staying with us?' Ciel asks, he says in it a very monotone voice. 'I can leave today if you would like' you reply in a small voice. Ciel just shakes his head and starts eating. When you've both finished eating Ciel excuses himself and goes to his study. You start walking around this beautiful manor. 'Lady ____, are you okay?' Sebastian says smiling at you. 'Oh yes, I was just looking around. It really is beautiful here, you take great care of things here.' You smile back, there's something about him, you can't work out what it is but he just makes you feel so warm and you just want to hug him. 'Have you seen the garden? It really is beautiful.' He says holding out his hand, you happily grab his hand. He intertwined your fingers and leads you to the garden, he was right about it being beautiful, there were all sorts of gorgeous flowers. The thing that made it even more beautiful is the gorgeous man standing next to you. But then you remember The Trancy Manor's garden, the flashbacks of Alois, a tear starts rolling down your cheek, then another and another. Sebastian pulls you in close and wipes your tears. 'Lady _____, it's Alois isn't it? The reason your crying.' Sebastian whispers into your ear. 'How do you know about that?' You say through your tears. 'Im simply one hell of a butler.' He takes your face in his hands and brings his lips to yours.