A Fake

'Young Master, what do you suggest we do?'
'We go save her of course, this isn't her, she wouldn't do this!'
'I don't know Young Master, she was pretty distraught.'
'So that's it, your going to just give up on her? You can't! She needs you, she's in love with you.'
'Tell me something, what happened when you two spent the night together?'
'We slept! That's it Sebastian, that's why you've been acting so stupid.'
'Lets go get her back...again!'

~Your POV~

'Claude please! Let me go home. I want to see them. I need to see them.'
'You know the deal, I let you home when you accept my contract.'
You refused to let Claude win, it just can't happen. You wouldn't accept the contract. As long as Sebastian and Ciel still cared you would be safe. Almost like magic, Sebastian appeared, he looked confused. He stared at you locked in a tiny room.
'Whats going on?'
'Claude took me, he's trying to force me to accept his stupid contract. Help me Sebastian, once again. Where's Ciel?'
'SEBASTIAN HEL-!'
As soon as Sebastian let you out you followed Ciel's scream, 'Ciel, Ciel, Ciel! Where are you?! Oh no! Ciel! No!' You saw his body on the flier blood pouring. He was surrounded by a puddle of blood. His face screwed up in pain, tears streaming down his face. No! You lied down next to his body, in tears, you held him until Sebastian got there. But by the time Sebastian got there, it was too late. He was gone.
'No! Sebastian, help him. Save him. Please! Don't let him die! Now! That's an order!' You could barely speak through your tears. You just screamed. Ciel's body, just lying there, emotionless blank. You fill with hate and anger. So much that Sebastian feels it. 'Sebastian, I don't know how this works, I'm going to accept the contract you haven't given to me yet, you will be my butler, you will do whatever I wish until whenever, please!'

~Sebastian's POV~

I had to carry her away from Ciel's body, I love her and she's hurt, I couldn't make a contract. I could never eat her soul. I can't I just can't. I love this girl, forever and always. I'm never going to leave her. She's the light of my life. However, we need to grieve first. She loved him after all and I, I loved him in a different way, he was my young master and I failed him. I can't let myself do that to her. She's perfection. And she's trying to make a deal with the devil.