Chapter 1~ The tempting things we can't handle

Thanks for choosing to read this book!:D I'm glad. If you didn't read the description, There is mature content on here. But this is wattpad, so you guys probably seen it all. If you see something mature and don't want to read it, just skip ahead.

Rainbow blitz, someone who is a demon vampire, walked around this hell. One of the goals for this organization he works for is to summon the demon lord, which takes a lot, including lives.

It was dark and gory and he wanted to turn back. But he also wanted to do his job good .... well he doesn't know what it means. He does the killing job; he does the job to gain info on angels.

He was walking down the corridors going to the place where all the prisoners who were soon to be slaughtered would be. He had guard duty on one.

Blitz looked at the unconscious body laying down the hard burning ground. This person probably got knocked out because no way in hell... hell a human would sleep on the Burning ground.

It was also a beauty that was on the ground. Blitz felt himself wanting to touch the blonde haired woman. What was this sudden urge? That was weird. He shrugged it off, and just sat on the ground.

Then suddenly he felt a hard knock on the back, and groaned,"ouch!!! Where did that came from?!" He stared back at the awaken blonde girl, and surprised he asked,"did you do that?" The angry female nodded her hand.

Blitz didn't understand why this human was able to hurt a demon like him. He lazily gave up on the ordeal and made attention to her green eyes. She was kneeling down to reach his length.

Her fist curled up and was ready to come at him again.

"Don't even do that," Blitz says slowly getting up, and swiftly leaned against the bars,"or you will get worse than this," Then he stays still," what is your name?"

She sarcastically responded,"I'm your prisoner and you are asking my name. I don't want to give my name." She crossed her arms.

She waited for a response and Blitz nodded his head, then shouted in his scariest ,"tell me your name!"

She didn't say anything.

"I will make the ground more heated! And I know it hurts you, unless you are not secretly human,"Blitz snarked, as he gripped on the bars. The truth was... he didn't know why he wanted her name.

She made a slight whimper but remained tact,"my names Applejack. Happy? If you could feel such a thing."

Rainbow blitz raised his eyebrow,"happy? I'm not familiar with that word."

"What?" Applejack whispered out and took a deep sigh."I need to go home. My sisters birthday is today, and I have family and a life to go back to. Also, why am I here?" She curiously gazed at the demon who seemed to be... interested?"

"Sucks to be you," Rainbow Blitz smirks,"Applejack." He was purposely saying her name.

She closed her eyes for a moment. She was worried and all her thoughts were clouded to Applebloom. She was basically in hell and has so many questions, while feeling the pain.

"This is your new home," Rainbow blitz shot back, his red eyes popped out,"and you are gonna stay here forever."

That was unexpected of him, and he saw fear in this woman's eyes. He let his hands slide under her chin, as his arms went through the metal bars. Blitz observed her green eyes that were in complete fear, he felt himself feel something, odd. He felt the skin and it was a warm, a type of warmness that felt unfamiliar to him,

Applejack coldly got rid of his hand, Was he exploring her skin? 

She was too estranged in anger and escaping is her only thought and knowing why she was here. Before she can ask again, she heard a buzz, and suddenly the jail just opened, but her hands were cuffed, and the demon guard got a grip on her.