Chapter 5~ a memory

Warning: language

To make it to the top, is what Rainbow dash always hoped for. Back at her town at the sky, it was full of competition, and you always had to be the best at everything.

She gripped onto her red gem as it was enticed to a necklace, it was her element. Her elder said it means a word, it meant something, but that was something for Rainbow dash to learn.

She was at the party at town, and saw her friends. Rarity, and Fluttershy seemed to have come together, as Bubble berry came looking worried.

Rarity and Fluttershy came up to her, and were giggling. Looks like they clicked.

"Darling, what are you wearing?" Rarity asked with dash looking down at herself then up at Rarity.

"Normal attire,"Rainbow dash replied as Fluttershy chuckles.

"You might get along with Applejack if she were here," Fluttershy responds, as Rarity elbows her and points to somewhere, and takes her there.

They were in the partying mood. Rainbow dash sighs as she raced to Bubble berry, but fell straight on the bum from something like a wall stopping her. She eagerly got up and gazed at the guy. Suddenly she felt a bunch of tidal waves crash into her looking at the face of the past.

"Rainbow dash. Is that you?" The guy with navy hair said as he grinned in a mischievous way.

Soarin. Also known as, rainbow dashes last boyfriend.

She stayed silent and backed off, quickly running away from him.

"Wait! Rainbow dash!" Soarin shouted as people start to whispers erupted on what's going on.

Rainbow dash ducked away from the party, and slowly found another way to get to Bubble berry. She tapped onto his shoulders feeling so much of her feelings of her encounter with Soarin wear off.

"Dashie! Are you ok?" Bubble berry asked as he was holding a beer in his hand.

"I'm fine-just bumped into my last boyfriend. How are you? I saw you looking worried earlier," She asked hoping for a response and saw him smile.

"It was Duskshine. I didn't see him around the kingdom but his guard told me, he was just running his duties," Bubble berry chuckles,"so I'm better than good. I'm great. Anyway, last boyfriend?"

"Where did you get the beer? I want some," Rainbow dash decided to change the topic for a cup off beer.

As they were in the party, Dusk shine was researching. Well he is at the sister in laws castle searching the library. And he found a book, yet another book about hell. Where could an easy entrance to that place be?

He looked at the two books as he gave up. The two books had this symbol, and then his memory appeared. It was an odd one from his childhood.

He was at his bedroom and didn't want to sleep. So Duskshine did what any mischievous kid would do. He got out his balcony and roam off in the garden watching the night sky dazzle in front of him.

The little boys body was slid down the grass, and he could almost feel himself get drowsy. Having his eyes closed, he felt a touch on his arm.

"Hey there," Another boy who had streaks of red and yellow on his head, with a symbol on his shoulder.

A 6 star with a triangle inside.

Duskshine smiled,"Hey."

"My Names Sunset glare," He greeted,"I'm pleased to meet you."