Part 1

AN// so this is my first wattpad story so sorry if it sucks ass. Its kinda short so sorry about that. This is sort of like a GG fanfic but you don't need to read the books to understand bc it's a different storyline. Character credits to Ally Carter.

∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴

A short story about thiefs and spies

Cammie is an ordinary girl, brown hair, brown eyes, average height and weight and easily blends into the crowd when she doesn't want to be seen. Her parents abandoned her when she was just 6 years old. She was alone and drifting through life until the age of 13 when she was recruited by the THA (the teen heist association) she became a heist team with her best friends Bex (the muscle), Liz (the brains), and Macey (the disguise) and they have been living life, blending in, and ocassionaly going on the odd op for the THA, getting payed what they need, when they need it.

But what happens when Cammie's past comes back to haunt her and she is desperate to find a way out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have eyes" i whispered through my comms unit to Liz as i spotted the beautiful emerald necklace in its glass case at the bottom end of the jewelers. It was a majestic shade of green, the kind of jewel you could get lost inside of its stare if you looked at it for too long. I'm sure the owner of the jewelers is proud to have it in their collection. It's a shame I'm going to have to take it from them.

"Good, you remember the plan, right guys?" she spoke rather nervously to the rest of the team

"Liz, you underestimate us" Bex stated in a sing-songy tone

"Yeah Liz for a 'computer genius' and everything you're not that bright" Macey replied kinda sassily. Thats one thing you cant help but notice about Macey. When it comes to insulting people, she has absolutely no filter.

"Whatever guys" Liz sighs from her laptop in our apartment.

After the team rotated positions to avoid any suspicion, it was finally time to put the plan into action.

"Okay. Lights out in: 3... 2..." Liz warned

And then everything went black and the world around me got plunged into chaos.