Part 2

AN// sorry the chapters aren't very long lmao. Comment what you think about the story bc i have no idea if this is complete crap or not.

∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴∴

Don't get me wrong, they don't know our plan. This was just the usual chaos started by posh, middle aged women when there is a blackout in their favourite jewellery store.

"I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING" one women exclaimed rather loudly in my ear. Yeah no shit, there's a blackout and you can't see? Who would have thought.

"MY GLASSES! I CAN'T FIND MY GLASSES!" a seventy something lady cried out.

I almost felt bad for them. Almost. They were being quite childish to be honest. It was just a blackout.

"Guys, you still there?" Liz calls into my ear

"Yeah, here" I replied

"So, Liz. What are we taking exactly?" Macey asks Liz whilst filing her nails.

Wait

what

filing her nails

"I know this mission is fairly easy but really Macey? Filing your nails in the middle of a blackout?" Honestly i'm not sure what i'm more surprised about, that she's filing her nails on the important part of a mission. Or that she's carrying out such a task in the pitch black.

"What? I had a hang nail, it was driving me crazy." she said monotone.

*Sighs internally*

"Anyway, Macey we are taking that huge green one at the end so put your goggles on." Bex quickly brings us back into focus.

I quickly pulled on my night vision goggles and did a quick scan of the room, the panic had died down slightly i'm guessing people were trying to get the power back on. Not that they could get anywhere near un-doing whatever Liz did. I eyed up the emerald beauty that we had to steal and focused on the mission. Simply enough i strolled up to its glass security case, since i was the closest. And slipped it in my pocket, thanks to Liz unlocking it from our apartment.

"Piece of cake" i told my team as we walked out the store with a hint of a smirk on all our faces.

"I swear, the agency are gonna pay us soooo much for this. It's worth over $2 million" Macey tells us smugly.

"WhAT" me and bex stand there in awe, our mouths hanging open slightly.

"Yeah, the agency wouldn't tell us would they? They don't trust us that much" macey explained

"holy shit guys i have $2 million in my pocket" i hiss, not wanting anyone on the busy street to overhear.

"I'll look after it if you want" Bex said winking.

"Fat chance bex" seriously, that girl looses everything.

"Guys, since you have that much on you, i'd make sure nobody is following you home. Can't take that risk." Liz said

"Yeah it's not like we are the most typical people to be hanging round a jewellery store on a Tuesday evening if you know what i mean" Macey states jokingly

I looked down at myself and realised they were right, i was wearing a nirvana tank top and black skinnys. Oops i guess we kinda forgot about the disguise front of the mission.

"Yeah, i doubt anyone will follow us back though, were just kids. We wouldn't have possibly been able to steal that necklace." I replied, my voice dripping with sarcasm.