(S)JACKLYN - Maybe next time baby

Disclaimer: I always enjoyed stories where Jack was the bottom or the more shy or innocent one. Also Brooklyn is older than Jack so in the future, I will be writing Jack as bottom mainly.

Smut included in this one.

〰️〰️〰️

"Oh come on Jack, it will be fun! We haven't been there since forever basically!" Brooklyn begged.

"No."

It was a beautiful day, warm autumn is the best autumn. All of the boys were gathered in the house, Andy with Rye snuggled up on the sofa watching Netflix, Robbie and Sonny joining a few minutes afterwards.

Jack wanted to stay at home with a cup of coffee and his guitar, but Brooklyn has been quite the annoying guy today and he wanted to go for a walk at the park. It has been so long since they were here, some of the tree branches were blessed by swings and sure during this time, the park was quite beautiful.

Brooklyn's puppy eyes finally convinced the lazy and grumpy Irish boy. Jack rolled his eyes and set down a cup of coffee. He stood up from the stool that was in the kitchen and stuck his hands in a hoodie.

"Can I at least get my jacket?" the taller boy said, watching Brook switching moods to hyper and happy. Jacky boy laughed slightly and had a quick run up the stairs. He grabbed his black jacket and took some boots instead of low sneakers, might be colder outside. Running down the stairs, catching his mate already waiting at the door all dressed.

"Okay, let's go."

____

In the end, it was a nice walk. Jack was inhaling all the fresh air around him, looking up at the sky and getting inspired by the beautiful colors of the trees. Brooklyn somewhere ahead of him, he saw a few birds chirping on a bench, flying away right when they saw him.

"Jack, come here!" Brooklyn shouted after his friend. The tall boy turned around a bit to see his friend already sitting on a swing, waiting for Jack to push him forward on the swing. Jack smiled, jogged to the older boy and pushing onto his back, watching Brook having so much fun just because of one swing in a park.

"Let's switch!" Brook said and hoped of off the swing. Jack was already in a much positive and hyper mood so he didn't hesitant, sat down and let Brooklyn push him forward on the swing. Suddendly, Jack decided to jump off of the swing mid air, falling onto the ground right away.

"Ah mate are you okay?" asked Brook with a serious concern. But Jack just laughed and got up with Brooklyn's help.

"Yeah, thought I would land it but I didn't think about the slippery leaves on the ground. Ow, heck." he yelped, grabbing onto his knee.

"Your leg hurts?"

"Yeah, the knee." Trying to walk slowly, Jack whimpered with every faster step.

"Let's go home okay?"

"Okay."

___

Once they arrived into the house, Brooklyn helped his friend up the stairs and getting him into his room. Jack sat down onto the bed, getting rid of the jacket, hoodie and the shoes. He slammed his back on the comfy blanket on his bed and sighed.

"Sorry Brooky for ruining the fun we had." apologies coming from Jack. Brooklyn's smiled and sat down the taller boy, stroking his hair a little.

"You didn't ruin anything, it was so much fun. Now let me take care of the knee, can I undress you?" he asked for permission, watching Jack's cheeks flushing with a pink tone a little. He nodded. Brooklyn stood up, leaned over Jack's legs that were hanging over the edge of the bed. Unzipping and unbuckling his pants, Brook slowly slid the jeans off of Jack.