Somebody who

Once there was a lonely man and he lived in a lonely house made of wood in a lonely forest in a lonely land.

364 days ago his wife died there in his arms. Ever since then he lived alone, without family, without friends.

So that evening he prayed to his god:

"Tomorrow she is dead for one year.
Tomorrow is my birthday. I only have one wish.
Please bring me somebody who will stay by my side.
Somebody who will dry my tears when I am crying.
Somebody who will listen to my problems.
Somebody who will accept me with all my bad habits.
Somebody who will fill my lonely existence with love. "

He went to bed when the sun started to set and stood up when the sun started to rise.

The day went by like every other day and nobody came. But when he disappointedly went to bed, he heard something in front of his door.

Not knowing what it was he opened his door. But it was just a brown horse, with brown eyes and brown mane. He decided that the horse was nothing special, so he closed the door and went to bed.

When the sun started to rise again, he left his house and the horse was still there. He ignored it and went to the river to drink, but the horse followed him.

"Go back wherever you came from and go back to who you belong to.",  he said, but the horse did not move.

Days passed by and the horse always waited in front of his door and followed him wherever he went, so the man understood that the horse was just like him.

From that day on the horse stayed by his side and dried his tears when he was crying and listened to his problems and accepted him with all his bad habits and filled his lonely existence with love.

THE END~