Chapter 1: The Nether

What did he do now? Was all I was think about as I was walking to the place they were keeping Vylad.

When I got there I slammed the door open.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I yell as I opened the door not caring if anyone else was in there.

Gene and Sasha stepped back with wide eyes. But I didn't care I marched up to the cell and stared straight at Vylad.

He just looked down at the ground.

"He broke the portal," Gene said breaking the silence.

I just gave an exasperated sigh and walk back out.

I need to wait until they leave.

**2 hours later**

They left an hour ago but I didn't want to chance them coming back.

I ran from my hiding spot to the door and I opened it quietly and slipped in.

Once I got in I notice there was another Shadow Knight. I put my hand on my scythe about to pull it out.

"Celestia don't he's good, " Vylad whispered enough for only me and the stranger to hear.

"Fine then who are you, " I also whispered.

"Laurance," the guy with orange hair told me.

"Ok, whatever. Do you want me to get you some clothes?" I asked thinking he might be uncomfortable in the armor.

"Umm...sure, " he said nervously.

"Ok, I'll be back with the clothes and Vylad I'm raiding your closet, " with that I walk out of walked out the door and snuck to Vlyad's house to grab the clothes.

Once I grabbed a shirt and a pair of pants I snuck back to where they had Vylad. When I went in they were still there I gave the clothes to Laurance and me and Vylad turned around so he could get changed.

"Ok, " Laurance signaling that he was done getting dressed.

"Ok, " I said turning back around. I took out my scythe while walking to the lock of Vylad's cell. "I'm going to break the lock now and when I do we're going to run to the secret portal. Got it you two?"

"Yeah," They both said nodding.

I put the edge of my scythe through the hole of the lock and pull down hard enough so that it would break off. Once I did the lock broke off and fell to the floor with a blow bang. Once it fell off I opened the door to the cell and took off once I did I heard Laurance and Vylad following behind me.

Then soon enough we made it to the secret portal as we were about to go through it we felt another shadow knight behind us. We turned around to be met with an angry  Sasha.

"Celeste how could you betray me like this," she said with an angry look on her face.

"Sasha look you can't expect me to just stand by and let you do all this. You know me better than that," I replied taking my scythe off of my back.

"I thought I knew you," Sasha said also taking out her sword and ran at me.

As she was about to stab me I used the curve to my advantage and block it holding it there in place.

She knew that I was stronger than her so she pulled her sword out of my scythe and made a deep cut along my leg.

I hissed in pain as I forced myself not to collapse.

I swung my scythe at her head catching her off guard and cutting her head off. Once her head fell off and rolled on the ground I had collapsed on the ground.

Once I did, Laurance and Vylad ran up to me to see if I was ok.

"Celeste, can you walk?" Vylad ask concerned "more might be on they're way, "

Once he said that I quickly tried to get up. After 3 tries I finally got up and Vylad helped me to the portal and we went to the world above.

A/N: I don't own the video.