I Could Never Love You(2Doc)

2D's POV

   It was sometime in wintertime. Noodle and Russel had gone on vacation several weeks before, leaving Murdoc and I alone in the house together. We hadn't talked all that much, and we only spent time together if there were drinks involved.

   Sometimes Murdoc would come to my room to try and talk with me, but I never talked back much. I didn't like to be around him any more than I had to. Things had just felt wrong between us for about a week. Since we'd had too much to drink and gotten bored. We'd slept together. In fact, we were still sleeping together. I felt calmer and more in control when we had sex, but that didn't mean I wanted to be around him any other time. I loathed him. So at night, I would go into his room long enough for us to shag until I started to feel better. After that, I would go back to my room and go to sleep as usual.

   One night, everything was going as it usually did. Murdoc was on top of me, leaving a trail of kisses down my body. From my collarbone to my hip. I let out soft whimpers when he would stop to bite down on my skin or leave a hickey. We'd just gotten done with our nightly shag, and I was just waiting for him to finish up. He finally finished up the line of kisses by planting a small one on the tip of my exposed cock. This resulted in a very quiet moan from me before he got off of me.

   "Do you have any idea how angelic you are, Stu?" He said, going to lay beside me. I took this as my cue to get up so I could start getting dressed.

   "Thanks." I said shortly, pulling my shirt over my head. An annoyed grunt passed his lips then.

   "I don't understand why you have to leave so soon, no one is home. Why don't you just stay in here with me tonight?" He said, patting the bed beside him where I'd just gotten up from.

   "Because I just want to go to my room. I don't want to sleep with you." I shrugged, not looking at his face.

   "Why are we really doing this?" He sat up, crossing his arms.

   "Why do you shag any bird?" I answered, zipping up my jeans. He scoffed.

   "It's different with you."

   "No it isn't." I picked up my phone that had fallen on the floor and shoved it in my pockets. I knelt down and felt around under the bed for my cigarettes. When I found them, I stood back up and took one out. I put the pack in my other pocket and pulled out the lighter from it, lighting up the cigarette and taking a deep drag.

   "You can't tell me that you don't feel something when we're doing this. I know I do, and that never happens for me. I like you a lot, Stu. Hell, I could even love you." I looked at him, blowing out the smoke I had been holding.

   "I'm not shagging you because I have feelings for you." I put the cigarette between my lips and slipped my jacket on as I walked over to the open door, "For the record, I could never love you." And I left the room, slamming the door behind me by accident. I left Murdoc on his bed, dumbfounded and probably hurt.

And I felt nothing.

lmao it's a short lil angsty story hope u guys liked it
-e