Speeding

2D's POV *TW DRUG USE*

   We were definitely speeding. Had to have been going at least 35 over the limit. No one seemed to be bothered by this, and I can't say I was either. The cold wind actually felt quite nice on my face. I sighed, enjoying the air a bit longer before I rolled up the window.

   I looked in the rear view mirror to see Ace finishing up a blunt he'd been rolling. His eyes were hidden behind his glasses as usual, but I could tell he was focused because he had his tongue stuck out like a toddler trying to finger paint. I chuckled at this slightly.

"You havin' fun back there, Ace?" This broke his concentration, because he looked up at me.

"I might be, what's it to you, stick bug?" I rolled my eyes at his childish insult and shook my head.

"Just checkin' in on that blunt you should've had rolled ten minutes ago's all." Murdoc answered for me, causing me to snicker some.

   "Yea, yea." Ace waved his comment away. "It's gotta be pretty, or it isn't worth smoking." He explained.

   "Rubbish!" I said, "It doesn't matter how it looks, it's how it smokes." And at that, Ace looked at me like I'd said some unspeakable tale.

   "If you guys wanna roll it, I'm happy to gut another one and let you start over."

    "Absolutely not." Murdoc and I said in unison, looking at each other and smiling. I might've blushed, who knows.

   "Fine, then shut up and let me concentrate!" Ace yelled, causing us to chuckle. Murdoc turned up the music, some guy named Kevin Parker was playing. It was soothing music, calming. What the younger kids call a 'vibe' for sure.

   We were all silent for a while as Murdoc continued to drive and Ace finished rolling. It remained that way even after we had started smoking. It felt nice. I felt like I had found my people.

Short chap I just shoved out of my ass yw