3

kairi's POV:
    what i really wanted to tell her is that i had caught feelings. But at the same time i don't want to because what if she doesn't feel the same way, you know what i'm just going to get a girl friend to distract me from these feelings.
Cassies POV:
I wake and of course every one is asleep so i take this chance to take a shower and get ready for the day.

I just decide to wear something comfortable and I had my hair in braids yesterday so i took then out and went on downstairs to cook breakfast, in reality i just had cereal

When i get downstairs the only people sleeping are mattia and alejandro. "Good morning" I hear evie say and as usual mariposa is grumpy in the morning. "good morning to you too" i respond "where's kairi?" i ask "oh he said he has to go somewhere to meet this girl named madison or something like that." evie replies. "oh uh ok" i don't know what took over me but in that instance my heart hurt, like it had been broken into millions of pieces "no cassie please say you are not caring feelings for your bestfriend, please you don't need to get hurt again if he doesn't feel the same" i say to myself. I decide to just shake it off and go on with my day.
"So what are we doing today?" i ask everyone in the room "how bout the movies i hear this new scary movie is out" mariposa suggest "sounds good i'm in" mattia says "same" everyone agrees. We all get ready (except for me) and we leave at about 2 o'clock.
We get into the theater and get snacks and seated, once everyone in their seats, and guess who I see. Kairi with this mistery girl madison. "hey evie mari, look down three rows"i wisper to them. "hm what i don't see anything" eveie says "you dumb ass it's kairi and that girl madison" mariposa has to explain to her. "ohhhh" evie says.

We finish up the movie and head out and on the way of course me and kairi make eye contact and he ends up coming over to talk to me