Night Night

(No ones point of view)

It was night and you got ready to sleep. Tord was in his room waiting for you. You opened the door to see Tord on his bed.

"Mr.Tord I need to ask you something"
You said to Tord as you got on his bed.
"Yes?"
Tord said with a little concern in his voice.

"What is school?"
Tord then made a face like he was thinking why did you ask that question.

"Well school is a place were kids like you go to learn stuff and make friends"
Tord said with a small smile.
"That sounds cool can I go Mr.Tord?"
Tord then made that face again.
"I'm not sure (Y/N)"
Tord said.

You frowned at his response.
"But I wanna go..."
You felt hot tears burning at the side of your eyes. Tord then had an idea it was bad to lie but he had too.

"Nooooo you really don't wanna go"
Tord said.
"But why is that?"
You asked.
"Because all of the kids are mean and they will bully you and you will just forget everything that the school will teach you"

Your expression than changed to sad than scared.
"Really that will happen"
You ask to Tord.
"Yes Yes that is why I don't want you to go"
You then smiled at Tord and went up to him.

Tord was confused about why you're getting close to him. Then you snuggled up to his chest and then you fell in a deep sleep. Tord smiled at you and he wrapped his arms around your fragile body in a protective manner.

He then closed his eyes and thought to himself.

'I don't like to lie but I can't just let something so precious like (Y/N) go to school alone for hours... I think I need to get Tom to school her because Edd is not the smartest and Matt is to dumb and will probably teach (Y/N) about himself and I'm not the smartest one either'

Tord closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.