Tickets

(no ones point of view)

It's been a few days since the fight between Eduardo and Tord. Tord was trying to talk Tom into watching (Y/N) so Tord can go out and try to buy some tickets to Norway.
"Please Tom just watch her"
Tord said as he was looking at Tom with pleading eyes.
"NO! Tord I'm not gonna watch your little child girl...or...well you know what I mean"
Tom said looking at Tord with his eye holes...??? But Tord turned around and was about to walk out of the room until he turned and said to Tom
"Well I guess Susan well have to hear about that"
Tord said as he walked out of the room.
"WAIT I'LL DO IT JUST DON'T TOUCH SUSAN!!!"
Tom said with a little tears in his eyes holes.
"Good now I'll be leaving now"
Tord said as he walked off.

Later on Tom walked out to see you on the couch as Tord left. Tom tried his best to have a fake smile on his face because he knew that Tord would break Susan in half.
"Soooo...(Y/N) do you hate me?"
Tom said as he faked a smile at you.
"No Mr.Tom why would I hate you"
You said as you smiled.

Tom cringed at your kindness  
As he saw Tord walk out the door with Edd and Matt and the door shut. "Hey
(Y/N) I'm gonna go get some food now you want something"
Tom asked as he got up. "I want some of the water you drink in the bottle thingy" you asked getting up a little. Tom got a little embarrassed and walked off.

Tom soon came back with some NORMAL water and gave it to you. You took a small sippy from the water cup and looked up at Tom and found at him. This is not the water I was talking about. Tom then bit his lower lip and looked dead at you. "Now (Y/N) the water I drink is rather special because it's...um..." Tom tried to think of a nice way to put it that he was an alcoholic. Tom smiled at you and just said the truth "now I'm an alcoholic..." Tom said with a cringe worthy smile.

You just looked at him and frowned "so does that mean you're like my mom and dad?" You looked at him with a little fear. "Well yea I guess" Tom said as he got up and made himself a sandwich. Once when Tom was done he then walked In the living room and watched TV and ate. You wondered if Tom was going to hurt you because your parents did that when they drank the so called alcohol. The more you thought the more you got scared. Tom turned to you and you got so scared you ran to the window and jumped...you ran up the 2nd floor and jumped...you fell in front of Tord because he got the tickets and he was about to go inside.

"...I wanted to give Tom a second chance but I don't think he will be babysitting you no more..." you looked up at Tord and smiled at him as he picked you up to fix you in the house. Matt and Edd followed Tord inside

Tom's face when Tord came in with you

Hey ya'll if you read the last post that I deleted in like a day then just forget about it...please T_T