Chapter 2

Monday Has Came.

And Jahseh Wasn't Ready.

He had been quite scared about having to start taking care of the new patient that had came in. He didn't see why he has to do it. But his boss decided it would be a great patient for him.

Jahseh walks into the building, not making eye contact with anybody. He heads into the hallway that would eventually lead to 'Patient 17's Room' The Information on the patient was written on a folder, Along with a picture.

Patient 17

Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne

23 Years Of Age

Sex: M

Born: April 18 1996

Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne is a quite dangerous Male. He threatens to kill anybody that gets into his way. His doctor had given us information on him being mentally insane. He has very aggressive actions, very bad control on his anger and he cannot control himself. This male is the type of male who needs extra watching out for.

Jahseh gulps. He looks through the big rectangular glass window that shows the whole room. Stokeley was on his bed facing the wall, probably asleep.

Jahseh grabs his phone, And calls Michael.

"Jah? What's Wrong?"

"I Don't Know If I Can Do This Patient! He's Fucking Insane!"

"Whoa Whoa Whoa, Calm Down And Yeah Boss Has Explained To Us About Him. Be Careful Jahseh. Don't EVER Go Into His Cell"

"I Don't Plan On Doing It Anytime Soon! I'm Kinda Freaking The Fuck Out!"

"When You Get Back To The Office Me And Jarad Will Explain Some Things. For Now Don't Do Anything. Got It?"

"Okay." And With That, Jahseh Hangs Up.

Jahseh looks down at his phone, turning it off before, looking back at the glass window, With Stokeley leaning against it. Jahseh Jumps in panic.

"Who's You?" Stokeley Growls, Looking jahseh up and down.

"I-Im Your Caretaker..J-jahseh" Jahseh scoots to the wall behind him. Stokeley Laughs darkly.

"I Don't Need No Damn Caretaker."

Jahseh avoids eye contact. "Apparently You Do.."

"Yeah? Says Who!?"

Jahseh flinches at the rise of his voice. "Your Doctors.."

Stokeley licks his lips. He smirks. He crosses his arms, Keeping his eyes on Jahseh. "So. Your My Only Doctor That Watches Me?"

"Yeah"

"What Are You Gonna Do For Me?" He smiles slyly.

"I Just Have To Watch You, Maybe A Couple Of Other Things, If It's Mandatory."

"Does It Include Coming Into The Cell?" Jahseh Shakes His Head. His Eyes Meet Stokeleys. Stokeley Laughs.

"Jahseh"

Jahseh looks at him, Shivering at the way his name was spoken

"Are You...Scared Of Me?"

"No..Why Would I Be..?"

"I Can Tell. You Should Be."

"Why..?"

"Because. Haven't They All Told You Shit About Me? I'm A Dangerous Guy."

Jahseh rubs the back of his neck. He looks down at the floor, Before putting his eyes back onto stokeley.

"Just Be Lucky I Wouldn't Hurt A Pretty Baby Like You." Stokeley Laughs, but a bit of Darkness seemed so be in it.

Jahseh Shakily holds the folder in his hand, before slowly walking away from stokeleys cell.

Stokeley watches jahseh leave, his eyes wandering around jahseh's body, until they reach his ass.

"Perfect."

______________________________________

I'm Kinda trying to make this book seem a little dark. Sorry if it doesn't really make sense right now, but it will within a couple of chapters in

:)

Enjoy The Chapter

And by the way, this book might have some abuse in it? I'm not sure yet