Chapter 4

Two Months Later

Somehow, Both Stokeley and Jahseh have became closer (Even Though Stokeley would Always Yell At Him About His Feelings Towards Jahseh.) Jahseh would usually talk to him way more everyday. Of course, nobody suspected anything. Afterall, He is Stokeleys caretaker.

Stokeley leans against the glass and glares at him. "Aye Doc. I Have A Question."

"Stokeley, Like I Said Before, You Can Call Me Jahseh. I Hate When You Call Me Doc. But What Is Your Question?" He looks over at stokeley.

Stokeley smirks, "When's The Last Time You Had Sex With Someone?" He raises his eyebrow.

"I Can't Tell You That Information."

"Why Not..Doc?"

Jahseh Crosses his arm, "Because. You Don't Need To Know That Information"

Stokeley laughs. He looks jahseh up and down, licking his lips.

"What If I Wanna Have Sex With You? Would You Let Me?"

"No. I Can't. Your My Patient."

"C'mon. I Know You Want To."

Jahseh fidgets with his fingers but pretends to space off and not hear him.

"So Tell Me. When's The Last Time You Had Sex With Someone. And Who."

Jahseh rolls his eyes, "I Haven't Had Sex In A Long Time. It Was With My Roommate. His Name Was Jahmier."

"Bet I Can Fuck You Better Than Him."

"Stokeley. I Said No."

"It'll Be One Time Jahseh. I Won't Ask Anymore. It'll Be Quick." He smirks.

'Haven't You Been Wanting This! You Need It!'

"Umm..I Guess..But My Shift Is Gonna End Soon.."

"It'll Be Quick. I Promise. You'll Like It." He grins

"Okay.."

Jahseh slowly heads to the door. He types in the code of the door, and slowly the door opens. He walks in. Something in his mind hits him. Stokeley was aggressive and dangerous. He could easily kill jahseh if he wanted to.

Before jahseh was about to walk out, Stokeley grabs his neck, his back touching stokeleys  chest.

"Where Do You Think You're Going?" He growls in jahseh's ear before he shoves him down onto his knees.

Jahseh Looks up at him with puppy eyes. He looks at the now seen clear bulge that tented up inside stokeleys sweats. He gulps

"Take It Out."

With shaky fingers, he slowly pulls down stokeleys sweats and boxers to his knees. He's met with stokeleys long, thick erection. His breathe hitches.

"Suck It, Jahseh."

"But S-Stokeley It's-"

"Do What I Said!" He Growls. Jahseh Flinches.

Jahseh grabs the base of his dick before he wraps his lips around the tip. He tries to take in as much of stokeley as possible, before he gags. He starts to Bob his head quickly, leaving his hand around the part he couldn't get inside his mouth. He feels stokeleys hand go behind the back of his head, before slamming into his mouth. He lets out a loud gag.

Tears start to fall from the corner of jahseh's eyes when he looks up at stokeley. He tightly shuts them and focuses on trying not to gag again.

Stokeley takes himself out as he starts to jerk himself off in from of jahseh's face. He grabs his dreads tightly making jahseh yelp and look up at him, tears staining his face as come lands all over his mouth and tongue. Saliva also running down the corners of his mouth.

Stokeley then grabs jahseh and brings him back into his legs, and onto his bed. He first takes off jahseh's clothes before making his ass stick up while his hands and chest touch the bed.

S-Stokeley Please Go Easy!" He hears stokeley chuckle from behind him. "What's That Word Mean?"

Before jahseh was able to say another word, his hole gets painfully stretched. He opens his mouth, and let's out a loud moan. That's when stokeley covers his mouth with his hand.

"Gotta Be Quiet Doc. You Ain't Wanna Get Caught" He laughs before he starts to fully slam himself in jahseh's tightness.

Jahseh claws at the sheets as his eyes roll back, pain getting taken away only to be full of pleasure. His body jerks forward with the others strong thrusts. Stokeley slaps his ass with the hand that wasn't covering jahseh mouth. Jahseh let's out a loud muffled moan.

The skin slapping in the room was loud, not loud enough to be heard in the hallway. The Noises in the room also included Stokeleys groans and deep growls, even jahseh's muffled moans can be heard.

Stokeley takes his hand off jahseh's mouth, before grabbing his hips and slams himself harder inside jahseh. Jahseh moans loudly, before realizing the mistake and burying his face into stokeleys pillow.

Jahseh yelps as stokeleys hand grips his dreads and yanks his head backwards. Stokeley Growls, "Let Me Fucking Hear You." He says before he flips jahseh onto his back.

Jahseh breaks into a pleasurable sob, scratching deeply into stokeleys back, breaking the skin and drawing out some blood. Stokeley puts his hands on jahseh's thighs, and pushes them up to where they Almost touch the bed.

Stokeley attacks jahseh's collarbone and lower, biting harshly and sucking all over it, leaving teeth and bite marks. He lowers himself down to jahseh's left nipple, before biting the area, and sucking it right after, earning a loud moan from jahseh.

"S-Stoke! I'm- Coming!" Jahsehs come lands onto his stomach and some of his chest. His panting and moaning increase from the release.

Stokeley pulls away from jahseh's nipples, before he puts a hand around jahseh's neck and holds him down, taking away some of his breathing. His thrusts get sloppy and quicken, he growls. He looks down to see jahsehs face a deep red and biting his lip. He feels jahseh's hand wrap around the hand around his neck.

Within a couple more quick sloppy thrusts, Stokeley shoots his load deep Inside him, before pulling out. He takes his hand off jahseh's neck.

Jahseh takes deep breaths to regain his air back. He sits up slowly. Stokeley chuckles deeply.

"See? Wasn't So Bad."

Jahseh gets up onto his shaking legs. He feels stokeleys come drip down his thighs slowly. He   grabs a small towel, and wipes himself down, Also wiping away the tears he had on his tear stained face. He reaches down to grab his clothes, before he painfully gets a smack on his ass. He yelps.

"Stokeley My Ass Literally Hurts Right Now. Please Don't Do That." He turns around to face stokeley as he puts on his clothes.

"You Knew You Liked That Shit. You Can't Deny It." He smirks.

Jahseh turns away as he feels the heat in his face. He puts on the remainder of his clothes before he goes to the door and looks back at stokeley, who was now fully clothed.

"You Got What You Wanted Stokeley. Never Again Will We Do What We Just Did Now."

Stokeley laughs and slaps his knee to piss off jahseh.

"You'll Be Begging For Me Again." He Growls, glaring at jahseh who closes the door behind him and walks away, giving him one more glance.

"Just You Watch."

______________________________________

This sex scene is wack-

I've been reading smut Fanfiction in order to upgrade the way I write smut-

I think it's okay?? Eh idk at this point anymore

But here's yalls update on this book :3

Enjoy :D