Chapter 1

"I'm sick of this shit."

Yerim groaned walking into the shared apartment, throwing her things on the island. Not wanting to feed into her annoyance, Yedam ignored her, continuing to cook in silence. She sighed again loudly, slapping herself down on the leather couch.

'She won't stop if you continue to ignore her.'

"What is the problem now?" she sat up, turning to face him, excited that she finally had his attention. Yedam didn't bother looking up from the pot of soup he was stirring, knowing everything pissed his twin off. He was more annoyed that she disturbed the calmness of the apartment. Wanting Yerim to think she had his full attention, he turned off his music that decorated the background of his forgotten oasis.

"You know the dumbass cop that sits up the street by the coffee shop." he nodded. "He won't leave me alone. I've said no so many times, what will it take for him to get it?" setting the spoon down, he turned off the stove.

"You know that you have to ignore him. One wrong word and you're getting locked up. I don't have anymore bail money for." Yerim chuckles, joining him at the table.

"If it wasn't for another alpha, I probably would have gotten locked up."

"An alpha actually helped you?"

"Right, that's probably never gonna happen again." It was rare for betas, let alone alphas, to help an omega who was being harrassed. Most of the time, they would join themselves, enjoying their humiliation.

Finishing up, they cleaned in silence, Yedam turning his music back on. His playlist came to its end as the last tupperware bowl was put into the fridge.

"Yerim, let's get ice cream." she glanced at Yedam from her spot on the couch.

"I just got comfortable."

"Well, get uncomfortable. I want ice cream... I'll pay." That was all she needed to hear before sliding her shoes on.

"Hurry up, I want to get home before Law & Order comes on."

Leaving their building, the twins took a longer way through town to the convenience store, wanting to avoid the cop, who just didn't seem to go home. They chatted quietly among themselves, trying to keep the attention off of them.

Approaching the convenience store, an alpha knocked shoulders with Yedam, slightly knocking him off balance.

"You should watch where you're going." he mumbled over his shoulder. Yedam rolled his eyes.

"You saw me coming, you should of stepped out of the way." the alpha turned around.

"What did you say omega?" he growled at him. Immediately,Yerim tries to pull him away but he shrugs her off.

"Did I stutter? I said you should have moved." Before the alpha could respond, another called him.

"Jaejung, let's go." glaring and without another word, he left.

"What happened to walking away? He looked angry enough to hurt you."

"He could of kept walking but had to open his mouth. I'm tired of alphas like him." the shutter of a camera caught their attention.

"Son of a bitch. Let's hurry up and get home."

They arrive back home, ice cream gripped tightly in Yedam's hand. He couldn't shake his annoyance, wishing that he could have told the alpha about himself.

"I've never seen you this pissed off over someone." Yerim said as he stabs a spoon into the pint.

"I hate that they think that they can do whatever they want and no one will say anything to them."

"I know babe but like you said today, just in case you forgot, it's only gonna lead to more trouble." she began to pick at the ice cream, going silent.

They allowed the TV to fill the space, watching it absentmindedly.

"We should go out..." Yerim jerked her head around, eyeing her twin oddly.

"You wanna go out? Are you okay?" Yedam chuckled, closing the tub and taking Yerim's spoon.

"Paparazzi already caught us earlier, what's one more time? Let's go before I change my mind."

Seeing the unruly crowd of people outside Viper made him regret his decision immediately. Recognizing them, the bouncer let them in, bypassing the crowd. Inside was worse than outside; The overly loud music and scents were giving him a headache.

"We could have gotten something from the liquor store and went home." He mumbled. Yerim chuckled about to respond to her brother's antics when the bartender placed two drinks in front of them.

"We didn't order yet..."

"It's from the alpha down the bar." The duo glanced in the direction of the alpha, Yedam groaning.

"Isn't that the alpha from earlier?" Yedam rolled his eyes, urging the alpha to stay put. "Well, I'm not wasting a free drink." Yerim down the brown liquor, enjoying the burn. Yedam's continued to eye the alpha, scoffing as he had the audacity to wink at him. Looking away, he followed suit, downing his drink as well.

An hour later, Yedam was in the middle of the club dancing alone, alcohol mixing with his scent. The still unnamed alpha was generous to fund their drink expenses for the whole night and they gladly took advantage of it. He couldn't care less about who was watching him anymore.

It felt good to have his eyes on him.

Hands rested in his waist and he leaned into them, enjoying the alpha's aroma. His strong scent of manderin and cedarwood evaded his every sense, attracting the omega more.

"I didn't take you as the type to dance with random alphas"

"You're not random, I met you earlier. I really wanted to beat your ass but now-" he nuzzled his nose into the alpha's neck "- you smell so good."

He was getting hot but was too drunk to realize it wasn't the liquor making him hot.

"Do you want to head back to mine?" the omega nodded, not needing to think twice about being wrecked by him.

"I'm Jaejung by the way." the omega's scent was getting stronger with each minute and it was catching the attention of other alphas. He needed to get him from the crowded building, not wanting anyone to take his new toy from him. They walked slightly hurried to the door, only to be stopped by Yerim. She looked Jaejung up and down before lifting Yedam's head.

"Jiji, where are you going?" She knew a sober Yedam wouldn't leave with any alpha, let alone one that irritated him as much as the one standing in front of her.

"With... alpha, be home s-soon." His was barely intelligible and Yerim wasn't happy about it.

"I should take him home." she reached for him but he clung closer to the alpha, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Look, if he doesn't leave soon, you'll have bigger problems than me." she didn't want to admit it, he was right. She felt the possessive eyes of other alphas around the club and it was making her uncomfortable.

"At least take my number. Call me if you need me to come get him." Jaejung nodded, entering her number into his phone.

"Yedam, are you sure?" he waved her off, heading towards the door with the alpha in tow.

"You ways talk a-about me getting laid nd now I'm doing it, i-it's problem"

Yerim ran her hair through her hair, seeing cameras flashing as the door opened.

'Fucking leeches. I wonder what story they'll pull out of their asses by the morning.'

"Hey, don't worry too much, I'm sure he can take care of himself. Let's get you home."

"I can take care of myself, Taeyang." the alpha rolled his eyes, draping an arm over her shoulders.

"I know you can but I don't put shit past that cop. Come on, let's give those rodents another story."