Chapter 8: An Unexpected Intruder Of Time.

This has been the journey so far...

An uninvited guest requested for an audience with the Corpse

An uninvited guest requested for an audience with the Corpse... But he refused... He threatens him that there will he force if he doesn't cooperate... But when the corpse showed his true color... The intruder grows more interest.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): And if I refuse to chat with you?

???: Well we wouldn't want to make things... Violent, now do we?

(y/n): Tch... I think I had enough playing nice.

You said before reaching for your hidden weapon and turn towards the floating stranger. The cloth on your weapon falls off, revealing your weapon in hand.

 The cloth on your weapon falls off, revealing your weapon in hand

(y/n): What is your name, Stranger?

???: Ah where are my manners? My name's Nox.

(y/n): Nox, huh? Well the name's (y/n). Now if you excuse me, I have better things to do.

You said, turning your back and began to walk away with your weapon or "Maul" in hand... The one called "Nox" disliked this as he began.

Nox: We aren't finished yet.

As Nox spoke, your body began to feel heavy and slow before your whole body was stuck in place... You were caught off guard as you looked over your shoulder with force... The others were stuck in place too as if time was stopped... In which it did.

Nox: Now lets not do anything... Stupid. I just want some answers from you and the boy.

Nox floats right beside you, you looked at him dead in his visors as he asked.

Nox: How did you get so many Wakfu in you? A single human can't hold that much.

(y/n): I beg your pardon?

Nox: I know you're not human, you're something else.

(y/n): Listen... I have no knowledge of what the hell you are talking about.