CHAPTER 20WARNINGS

Papa Jin is flattered because you guys.i made up my mind, I will continue this for all my babies reading and supporting my works.love guys.😁

     "That's was fun,thank you zero you find me here?" His catching his breath while he lead besides her and make a sweetest smiled.

          "Yeah, that's amazing s*x
I ever had,Wala ka talagang kapaguran, that's why I like you so much." Ay like Lang walang love?!yeah,were in hell but she feel love for him.
Iiyak ba siya Kung Hindi.
Fuck this love.

"Hey,why your silence?" She look at him,his Eyes is full of happiness,and enjoyment.
Sexslave Lang ba siya nito.
He was fun because he love doing sex to other woman.

Tumagilid siya dito,Ayaw niyang ipakitang may gitling na luhang handang lumandas sa Mata niya.

Siguro pag-may nakita na Itong babae,na katulad niya ay pwede siyang ipag palit ano mang oras,Lalo na Kung Yung succubus na katulad niyang mas magaling pang gumiling.
Maybe she needs to stop her feelings for him.

Sa bandang huli baka siya Rin Ang sawi,her mother was nothing to his father,why?mom is great succubus but she can't help to love my father,and they have me,after her impregnate me,she leaves us,she leaves us like a wind.
Then my great grandpa is
He know what my mom doing,
She live with someone who can love her back,unlike my
Father,who always busy for
His company.her father is a King of Fourth castle in hell,
He responsibility to take care of our kingdom.wala siyang oras kay mom,that's why.

Grampa destroyed everything she had,and she's now in the hell Fire Sea Lust.kung saan pina-parusahan Ang mga taksil.

"Hey, what's wrong?!" A softer voice wakes up her deeper mind,bumalik siya sa realidad
At iniisip niya Kung ano dapat gawin.

"Zero,if someone that's makes you heart race?papakawalan mo pa ba siya?!" She ask as stupid question.

He hug her behind,hunigpitan
Niya Ang yakap sa bewang niya.and kiss her nape,na naka pag taas Ng balahibo sa katawan at nag pakilabot buong katauhan niya.

"Yes,I never leave her,never ever,she's the one and only for my heart,at tandaan mo to,pag ako nag-mahal I never leave her,and I will keep her into my heart.hindi ko hahayaan na mawala siya sakin." She feels jealous to that person he
Mentioned,Sino Kaya yun.sana siya na Lang.

"Hmm,meron na bang laman Yan?!" She said, while her heart is hurting,nag papaka-martir siya gusto Lang Naman niyang malaman Ang sasabihin Ng taong minahal na niya.

"Absolutely yes,but I think you don't need to know about her.i should leave now,mom will find me now,good night sweetie." Hinalikan siya nito sa labi bago umalis,why he so sweet,Kaya na fa-fall siya eh,dapat umiiwas na siya dito dahil may mahal na Itong iba.
Gusto pa Naman niyang tanongin Ito Kung sino Yun,but he said she needed to know this person,hell why,para ano baka patayin niya SA selos.

Noway.....

"Hey, princess may ginawa na ba kayu Ng Apo ko?"she roll her eyes to her father.

"Dad,stop it!we do, but stop the arrangements,he Love's some body else, please find a place for me,and I need to move on!" I guess I can't merry a man, can't give my love back." She was crying now,she feels hurt inside.

She sobs,nasakit Ang puso niya dahil mukhang tanga Lang siya sa harap Ng ama niya.i hate love!!! Why fucking love exist!parausan Lang pala siya Ng gagung Yun.

"Are you sure my dearest daughter?" Niyakap siya Ng ama niya,his father fist is know burning.

"I need to talk to him!" Pinigilan niya ito.pikon na humarap sakanya Ang ama.

"No, father I love him so much,but please let him go,Sabi Ng mga tao sa taas,Kung Mahal mo!papakawalan mo,so I choose to leave with him.im going to FIERCE CITY OF HELL,I live there for peacing my mind.okay at pag Sinabing why do you cancelled the arrangements,say to them I freely leave and peaceful.im happy to my now.wag nyong sasabihin Kay Zero na Kung saan ako nakatira.why?he will find me because he wanted to say sorry." Tumango Ito.
Napaka spoiled brat talaga niya sa ama.

"Yes,my dear princess, sleep well then your things ready before you wake up." The king kiss her head Temple,and hugs her tightly.

"Thanks your majesty." Guma-garalgal pa Ang boses niya,bago umalis ama niya ay kinu-mutan muna siya nito at hinimas himas Ang buhok niya.

Hinintay muna nitong maka tulog siya bago pinatay Ang ilaw at umalis Ng kwarto niya.

★★★

Bitin nanaman hehe
Crazy update toh.
Just👉vote👈
And crazy update will be updated.