Dead feelings

Mitch's prov:

I could hear his heartbeat along with the water rushing below our feet. I loved that we could just sit here and think and just be bestfriends. This was something we did quite a lot when something was bothering one of us. Since Scott was the one who mentioned going to the pond, he must have something on his mind. I'll just ask him, if he doesn't  say anything, then he doesn't want to talk.

"Scotty, what's wrong?"

Mitch was answered by a sigh and he sighed back knowing that he didn't want to speak. "Do I have to answer?" Scott questioned Mitch as he stared out across the pond. "No you really don't have to, but I would like some kind of explanation." Scott signed again and stared out. 

Scotts prov: He needs to know. He needs to know. He needs to  know. I also need  to stop being rude and sighing at him, he should know what's been going through my head for the past...like..7 years. Just do it.

Scott shifted his body and looked at Mitch, who looked back at him. "This." He pushed himself for word and gave Mitch a soft kiss on the lips. He pulled back and just stared and Mitch and then looked back at his shoes. "I just awoke dead feelings; by dead, I mean I tried to kill them with others so that I didn't have to admit to liking my best friend. I dont want to hurt you, and Im scared. Don't ask why Im scared, Cause I'll answer that too. I'm scared you won't like me the way I like you. You won't look at me and want to just grab me and cuddle me and love me like I want to do with you. You won't look at me and feel like you are about to faint because of how drop dead cute I am. You won't feel the same and that scares the fuck out of me." Scott rambled on and then took one big breath at the end. Mitch's jaw just hung open like he just saw a ghost. Mitch got up from the rock he sat on and walked through the little bit of woods by the pond. Once he was out of the woods he ran straight home. Throwing his shoes off and running to his bedroom once in his bedroom he let out a deep sob. He didn't really know if it was a good cry or a bad cry. He wanted to text Scott and let him know that he loved him too but that they needed to wait but he couldnt. He couldnt face Scott for awhile now and he hated himself for it. He groaned and lifted his head when he heard a knock at his bedroom door. "Mitch." He heard. He knew that it was Scott. He didn't say a word and threw his head back down. "Mitchell Coby, I'll come in if you don't open up." Scott said getting a little too upset. Mitch groaned again and got up opening the door a crack and whispering, "I don't want to talk right now. I'll text you when I'm ready. Please leave." Mitch kept his head down and closed the door without a word from Scott. He felt like shit for being rude, but he just couldn't face him right now. He laid down back in bed and let sleep take over for the rest of the day. Lets call it...a very long cat nap.

Side note: Do you guys like it? I don't write fanfiction very often. I'm sorry that I dont update often, Im a veryy busy 14 year old. Comment! Share! Vote! (Thanks to the people already voting, I didn't even promote it!)

Social media: mitchss_dimples (Twitter) mitchss_dimples (instagram) mitchss-dimples (tumblr) yeah its all the same.