2- Hibari Why?!

Tsuna keeps flying. He isn't so sure about this whole challenge anymore. At first, it looks so simple, but on second thought... Hana quite is right.

A deserted place is best for a troubled mind. At this time of the year, Namimori shrine doesn't have a lot of visitors. The fresh air and breezes are just what it takes for relaxation. It is without wonder that Tsuna would choose this place to calm his mind.

Although, before he could land, the boy spots another familiar face in slumber, one he doesn't want to see or to disturb right now.

"Omnivore..." Guess what's next? "For disturbing my sleep, I'll bite you to death." Yeah, the usual.

Wait what?! Why?! He didn't even make a sound! It's like, he flies above him, floats there for a millisecond, and the fearsome skylark's sharp eyes flip open.

Justice! Where is the world's justice?!

Oh wait, Hibari Kyoya is justice... in Namimori... and maybe in other towns nearby...

Without giving Tsuna the time to answer, Hibari brandishes his tonfas out of nowhere and begins to attack.

"Wait!" Hibari Kyoya isn't going to wait during a fight, little Tsuna. You should already know that by now. "I am pregnant!"

...Well this isn't part of the non-existent plan.

Damn his subconscious that wants to know Hibari's reaction about that.

The attack halts in mid air. The older teen stands on his trusty box weapon, Roll, and examines Tsuna from head to toes.

"For breaking the school's regulation article 24 section 1 part A: pregnancies are not allowed in school and results in an immediate expulsion. I will bite you to death."

That's not the point Hibari! Get a hold of yourself! Did you nap too much and isn't fully awake yet?! A man can't be pregnant! It's biologically impossible! And we are not even in school!

Tsuna runs- I mean flies away in the fastest speed he ever managed, holding down the cries of frustration from escaping his mouth.