6- Yamamoto, Gokudera and Ryohei are Idiots...

After seeing Reborn leaving to, aparently, tell the "good new" to the Ninth, Tsuna continues where he left off.

He charges in toward the group of teen he spoted earlier whose screams made way to his ears before even standing before them.

"EXTREME!" yells the Sun Guardian for, as usual, no apparent reason whatsoever.

"Shut up you lawn head! I am trying to find Juudaime," yells back the white haired bomber quite energetically too.

"Ahaha, are we playing hide and seak?" No Yamamoto, stop it, we know that you know this isn't game.

Tsuna lands before them suddenly. Without giving any of them a chance to speak, he announces his "pregnacy".

It results in an extreme silence, followed by three different reactions.

Gokudera, being the over protective watchdog he is, melts in a puddle of tears, cursing himself about how he failed to protect his boss.

Yamamoto on the other hand, is obviously congratulating Tsuna, even saying that he is awaiting the baby impatiently so that he can teach it how to play baseball, to which Gokudera weakly retorts with insults.

Ryohei is yelling words of congratulations out loud, which isn't so surprising.

In short, none of these reactions please Tsuna. Thus, he left in search of someone who can truly understand him.