Chapter 11: The Brandon Palmers show

Ethan

_______________________________________________________

There are these flyers posted all over school with Brandon Palmer's face on them. The caption below his picture says lost dog with extra details that are so malicious and funny it makes me envious that I didn't come up with it myself. Actually, I'm jealous of the entire concept.

Whoever did this is a genius.

The flyers aren't just posted at school, they're everywhere. They're stapled on trees, taped on stop signs and various businesses in the community. There must be thousands of them. Everywhere you turn, BOOM, its Brandon, lost dog, infected with herpes. It's even on Facebook.

No one knows who's responsible for it but there are rumors' going around that it's Rhiannon and her friends. If it is in fact their work of art then I applaud them because they have good reasons but it's a little hard to believe because:

A- I overheard Kylie and Clara talking to Nia Young this morning when she asked them if they did it and they laughed and said they wished it was them. Now I know with Clara's history I shouldn't believe that but they sounded very convincing.

B- Rhiannon and her friends aren't the only ones out for Brandon's blood. After that picture of him kissing Haley circulated around a lot of people at school got angry with the way he's treated Rhiannon. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the cheerleading squad finally put their brains to good use and came up with that genius flyer.

There's a lot of speculation going on but it's only a matter of time before the truth comes out and when it does shit's going to hit the fan. It saddens me that there's going to be a downfall from this because Brandon Palmers is nothing short of what that flyer states.

Again, I wish it was me that thought of it.

He's hurting the girl I like, the girl I want to be with. If I had the chance that he had I wouldn't have done what he did, I'm not an idiot. Rhiannon is a goddess, we're all extremely lucky to be breathing the same air as her. I know I'm lucky as hell. I not only had the chance to talk to her, I got to sit next to me and walk beside her. She opened up to me and I know it's not something she would do with just anyone at the school.

So yeah I consider myself lucky.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

Rhiannon

I can't believe I let Kylie and Clara to go through with this.

It's a complete catastrophe.

The whole school is talking and it's not the whispering in the corner kind of talk. I can't even be angry because we brought this on ourselves. I told them to print the ridiculous flyer, I'll take full responsibility for that but I will not take responsibility to how it's being advertised.

Kylie and Clara hired the cheerleading squad to go around every corner in the community to post the flyers. There must be at least a thousand flyers on the streets not including the ones posted at school. And if that wasn't enough, pictures of the flyers are now circulating through Facebook.

We did all this for nothing.

We'll definitely get into a shitload of trouble when Principal Caldwell starts investigating but the real reason behind our action was to gain Brandon's attention and he's nowhere in sight. I know for a fact that he's aware of what's going because the girls left a pile of flyers on his lawn last night with an additional paper bag of dog crap on his doorstep. He knows all of this is targeted towards him and yet he's still in hiding.