Chapter 27

The next day was the fashion show and launching. And Baekhyun was anxious. There were models everywhere and makeup artists and hairdressers attending to them. Baekhyun exhaled when he walked into his closet, where all his designs where proudly hanged and those models will be showing each and every one of them off to the world in two hours.

"Breathe Mr. Byun," Henry whispered from behind him. "You'd pass out if you keep pacing around like this."

"I'm trying okay," Baekhyun answered, exhausted. Soon his uncle came in and asked the models to get dressed and get ready. "The place is full Baekhyun. We should be ready at 15. Are the models ready?"

"Yes uncle, They are."

"Good job, Take a deep breath son. Take a deep breath. This is not your first fashion show. You have been doing this is Paris, and the US, you can still do it today." his uncle pats Baekhyun's shoulders before leaving.

"You see what I said, I told you you can do it." his manager, Henry ranted and Baekhyun just rolled his eyes. If only they knew what's in his mind. If only they knew how restless he's been all night thinking about a certain tall, blonde giant with Yoda cute ears. Baekhyun wants to see Chanyeol and tell him everything, but with the way, the CEO walked out on him last night, will he even give him the chance to explain himself to him?

The show started and the models came walking down the aisle one by one. And photographers, journalists and magazine press where busy taking photos and videos of the event. But Baekhyun's mind was elsewhere.

He spotted some of his fans holding a banner that caught his eyes. No it was a bit far, Baekhyun could not see the content of the banner well. He really hopes it's not what he thinks. "GIVE LOVE A CHANCE." "GENDER IS NOT A BARRIER TO LOVE" he was touched. Could it be that they know about him and Chanyeol? Or was his eyes deceiving him?

He stood up to go see for himself, he walked back and passed through the backstage to the corner where he could see the banner clearly and it struck him. [ 'GIVE LOVE A CHANCE." "GENDER IS NOT A BARRIER TO LOVE' ] he gasped and stepped back. On turning around, he collided with a tall figure. Thank God he didn't hit the ground.

"Oops, I guess someone is engrossed and didn't notice me approach them." the man snickers, and Baekhyun glances up and immediately jolts back. "Kri-kris? You?"

"Yes me, Baekhyun. What were you thinking? That I'm dead? Tsk" he shook his head and suddenly, his eyes looked above the smaller and caught the chanbaek banner. He smirked.

"Chanyeol really loves you. I hope you know that Baekhyun. Even though I tried to get you back then, he chooses to protect, I'm impressed. Honestly. He's not the chanyeol I knew way back in school."

"Why are you telling me this? Aren't you one of those that wanted me out of his life? Wait... What am I even saying, who let you in here by the way?" Baekhyun said. He was so angry at Kris. He didn't know he hated him until this minute.

"I care about you Baekhyun."

Baekhyun gave out a sinister laugh. "You care about me huh? since when? News flash, you never cared about me. You and Irene and his father got all you wanted. And Thanks to you." He turned to walk away when Kris gently grabbed his wrist.

"Wait. Baekhyun look, I did not come here to have a fight with you okay. Yes I know I did wrong and I'm sorry but you have to give your heart a second chance. I still haven't gotten over the punch Chanyeol landed on my face when you disappeared because he thought I had a hand in it."

"Let me go Kris. Before I punch you." Baekhyun gritted and showed Kris his tiny paws and Kris wanted to laugh. In the end, Kris let him go. With his two hands in surrender. "Sure princess, I will. I don't want you getting hurt."