Birbs Alike Flock Together. ((Fluff))

(Y/n) x Keigo

Age: 2

Child Hood

I was at my friend Keigo's house since our parents knew each other, My dad was a pro hero like Endeavor he even was in one of his classes when he was in U.A! His hero name is Eraser Head. I was just playing around with Keigo until my dad said it was time to go...the sad thing was that I was moving somewhere else away from where Keigo lives. We both where crying because we where both best friends And me secretly having a crush on him....after saying your goodbyes I left too My new adventure.

Age: 16

New School

My dad made me go to the school he was working at, he was worried about boys so he got me the guy's pants for safety once I entered my home room I see nobody I know since It was the beginning of the school year and I only joined now, Then I hear shuffling behind me as I look down to see a yellow sleeping bag aka Shota Aizawa...my Father. "Get in your seats I have a student for you guys to meet...." He said tiredly as normal, he placed me in front of the class everyone staring at me making me nervous since I don't really talk to people. "This our new student (Y/n) (Y/l) so be nice to her and make her at home..." He told everyone as I sat in my seat beside some blonde guy as I sigh tiredly and lay My head on the desk. When I felt a slight tap on my shoulder so I turn my head to who tapped me...it ended up being that blonde dude I sit bye. "Yo (Y/n), right?" He questioned me as I nod to him. "I see you don't talk much do you...?" He tilted his head to me frowning a bit as I nod again slowly. "Well I'm Keigo Takami but call me Keigo if you need!" He smiled to me as I give a small nod to him turning back to the front of the class.

Keigo's Pov

'This girl was really mysterious...but she's a quiet type and cute and- wait...I can't think like this! I only met her!' I'd groan annoyingly looking at (N/n), laying my head down on my arms, as I don't notice the light blush on my face.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I sigh tiredly as we wait for Aizawa to come back in class since he had to grab something from All Might, as I felt a slight stare coming from behind me...it turns out to be some girl I felt very scared from her stare. 'Please don't let me have a bully on the first day of U.A please...' I started thinking to myself. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder making me squeak a little too loud making me fall out of a chair and curl up in a ball making everyone in your class awe at me except for the blonde bird boy who was the one that helped me up in the first place. "T-thanks Kei-Kun..." I said shyly to him as he blushed from the given nickname. "Y-yeah your welcome!" He smiled brightly making me blush this time from his cuteness. "Your smile is cute..." I said to him out loud but bluntly making his face go redder making a taller girl lift me up and hug me. "Back off bird brain...She's my Bean..." The girl growled a bit making me blush more, as Keigo felt uneasy from the girls stare and sat back down in his desk. "Sorry about him! My name is Katelyn nice to meet you Tiff!" Katelyn smiled to me as I slightly smile back. "Y-you too Kate-Chan...!" I said making Kate blush and squeal hugging me tightly. "Your so adorable!! And innocent! too precious...!" Kate basically cried happily as the teacher was now in front of the class room. "Everyone in their seats....and calm down." Aizawa instructed as everyone calmed down sitting down in there seats. "Today we will be doing some quirk testing to see how good your quirks are..."  Aizawa said tiredly as most of the kids where happy about that... But sadly some fail and some where just to lazy to even put effort into throwing the damn ball! But luckily I got second place! "Wow (N/n) I did not know you can control feathers! That's so cool!" Kate exclaimed happily as Keigo was staring at me in awe as I blush from the way he was looking at me. "Your so cool you know that (Y/n)..." Keigo said breathlessly blushing as I rub my arm lightly. "T-thank you Kei-Kun I appreciate it..." I said to him blushing redder then his wings, but then Kate noticed they way Keigo was acting and she knew what was happening as she proactively hugged me basically suffocating me with how much taller she was she was basically engulfing me, "I know what's going on here Kei...You can't fool me, you want take away my precious (N/n) away...you bird brain" Kate hissed at the blonde bird, as he blushed and looked away looking like if he was jealous or somethin'. A few hours past until it was lunch time, I would sigh as I grabbed my bag and headed to the roof of the school. Which I expected nobody to be but there was Keigo looking into the sky, he was humming to himself in a calm manner. "O-oh hey Kei-Kun! What are you doing up here?" I asked taking a seat next to him, which he'd glance at me and smiled. "I'm just enjoying the nice weather today! And also thinking about a friend I used to have..." He said sighing, while he watched the cloud. I would just hum softly and looked to the sky too. "I know how you feel, I also used to have a very g-good friend that I liked...it's sad I couldn't tell him.." I sighed, while I looked at him from the corner of my eye. "Do you remember his name?" Keigo asked looking at me, which caused me to blush and slightly look away from him. Softly rubbing my neck in embarrassment. "Well I think your the one I've been looking for since I was small (N/n)-San..!" Keigo said to me with a bright blush on his face, while my face turned tomato red. "I-I think so too... Kei-kun..." I stuttered as he leaned close to me, as I'd feel his soft lips on mine.

((Ah this is so sweet! Might end up writing a second story so look out for that! Have a good day or night or noon my friends!))