Monty

Thursday 6:45 am

Margot: Monty!!

Margot: Monty!!

Margot: oh my God wake the fuck up!!!

Margot: I need the bracelet back please, I don't have anything else to go with my uniform.

Margot: Bring it to school, please and thank you.

I wipe my eyes before reading the rest of the messages she sent me. Some were nice, others she threatened to cut my dick off if I didn't bring her back the bracelet. I don't even know why she agreed to give it to me if she knew she needed it. I want to believe that she needs to for more than just her uniforms staple piece, but I know the girl she loves fashion more than anything. I stumble over to my desk and start rolling up a joint from last night. My phone lights up distracting me from finishing it up.

Ivy: Hey, addy? lmao.

Monty: 1085 Parkway Rd., 9 pm.

Ivy: Thank you! I'll be there!!

Monty: You busy after school today?

Ivy: No wtw?

Monty: Send me ur addy imma pick u up once I'm done with practice. I'll show you around.

Ivy: Sounds great just remind me later!!

Finally a fucking distraction. I go back to rolling the joint while looking for my lighter I left around my room. I don't smoke inside I'm not fucking stupid. As I make my way out onto my balcony outside of my room I shiver from the chill of autumn that hits me in the face. I take a long hit from the freshly rolled joint and inhale the fumes. I plan to devour this just so I can be baked at school today and not have to deal with anyone.

Once I finish I walk back into my room and lay out my uniform for the day. I choose black pants, a navy polo, and a maroon long sleeve pullover. I don't bother taking a shower seeing that I took one the night before. It's now 7:00 and I still don't have my shit together. I grab my dab pen, Juul, and water bottle and shove them all in my bag. I turn around and rummage through my closet to get my practice gear and shove it into my duffle bag for practice today.

Margot: BRACELET!!!! DONT FORGET IT PLEASE.

Shit, I turn back into my room and grab the bracelet off my desk shoving it into the pocket in my pants. I make my way out of my room by 7:15, Emma is sitting on the couch bouncing her leg up and down waiting for me to appear so I can take her to school. "We're gonna be late, you do this every day Monty." She rushes off of the couch and out the door just to stand by my car as I make my way out to it. "It's fucking cold, why are you wearing a skirt?" I interrogate as I unlock my car. She dives into the car while I put my bags in the back. By the time I get in the car, it feels like a sauna.

I walk into the school just before the bell rings to get to class. "Do you have it?" Maggie says as she rushes up to me. "Fucking hell, can I walk into the school first." I laugh taking the gold bracelet out of my pocket handing it to her. "Jersey?" I say sarcastically and I see the flash of fear in her eyes. "I'm joking babe, chill." I laugh as she hits me on the shoulder playfully. "Not funny Montgomery," That makes her laugh. God, I hate my name, Monty is fine Montgomery is just a waste of breath if you ask me. I spot Ivy across the hall and call out to her. She makes her way over to Maggie and me and falls in line walking beside me. "Why would you call her over here?" Maggie whispers in my left ear as she picks up her speed. "See you in class, " I call as she walks faster towards our Marketing class.

"So, Ivy. You look good today." I turn to face her as I say it. Once the words slip out of my mouth I see her blush and drop her head down to the floor. I take my hand and lift her head back up so that she's looking at me again. "Too much?" I add slightly laughing. God, she really is hot I'm not gonna lie. Her body looks even better in pants than it does in a skirt. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" She laughs looking at my eyes. I try to study her to see if she's being serious but I can't tell. I don't know her, I don't know what she's thinking. But I do know she's nothing like Maggie. "I don't date babe." I say laughing back at her statement from before. "Waste of time." I add. Fuck. Why would I say that. I'm standing in front of a hot, new, single girl who knows nothing about me and I just told her I, pretty much, am not interested in a relationship.