Wedding Day (LAMP)

Thanks to Dumblebitch_gay for the request! Love you dude!

TW: swearing ig

Human AU
Virgil's POV

I was shaking with the intensity of my nerves, this was the day I had been both dreading and hoping for about 5 years, ever since my boyfriends and I got together. Patton was straightening my purple tie and I was fixing the lace on his adorable blue wedding dress. He kept whispering soothing words to try and calm me down. "I know it's a lot of pressure but we all love you and the ceremony will go wonderfully!" Pat said cheerfully. I gulp and nod slowly. He grins that reassuring smile and I feel way calmer, Patton always knew just how to make me feel better.

I clutch his hand "I-i... I love you Pat... " I curse myself for stuttering "and I hope you're right. " I finish. "I love you too Virgie, and I am right. Everything will be fine. More than, actually! We're getting married to Roman and Logie! " He giggles. I chuckle and nod at how cute he is and hand him his light blue Boquet as we're about to walk down the aisle to our fiances. Of course we won't be legally married but Patton and Roman demanded we have a ceremony and cake. (Roman may have requested something else but we dont talk about that while Patton's around)

Roman's POV

I twirled around in my dress as Logan blushes and stammers that we should head out as the ceremony would be starting very soon. I just ignore him and twirl, giggling. This was my dream! Getting married to my Fabulous princes! Of course not as fabulous as me but they were all incredibly handsome and cute. Patton's the cute one. I had been dreaming of this day for 7 years now! Marriage was always my goal in this relationship. Perhaps not the most important goal at times but of course it was always in the back of my mind.

I stare at Logan in a dark suit with his classic blue tie that makes him look so cute and dorky~

I was wearing a truly beautiful dress that looked like a beautiful deep red but when I twirled or moved a rainbow pattern would appear! (Roman is excited af so that's why I'm using so many !'s)

Logan's POV

I sigh as I take Roman's hand and lead him to the arch to wait for the ceremony to start. Roman squeaks "You hEaThEn! I haven't gotten my boquet! "
"Of course, Princess petty. " I mutter before carefully handing him his boquet only for him to look outraged "I am a pRINCE-" I sigh "Yes my dear, now please follow me so we don't have to keep the guests waiting. " Roman nods finally and I drag him to the alter where we get in position to wait for Virgil and Patton.

Soon, the music starts and Patton starts walking down the aisle followed by Virgil.

They get to the end of the aisle and Patton has tears of happiness in his eyes

Third Person POV

The the marry-er person (an unfortunate side effect of a disease I have, clinical dumbass syndrome, is not knowing what the fuck words are) asks them the questions and stuff and yeet yeet they're married uwu

The last part is rushed ik I'm sorry but I'm bad at writing and stuff and I needed this done-

569 words

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)