🖤*♡∞:First I love you's:∞♡*🖤

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Naegi⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
You and Naegi were cooking pie (iF yoU doNt lIke PiE, iM SoRrY ;-;) in his room.

"UhM, excuse you, that's not how you do it." He said. "AiGhT, then how dO you do it, hm?" You replied. You two were arguing over how to cut the pie.

He started to cut the pie in SquAreS. "nO, nO, nO, nOOOo, why would you cut it in sQUARES?? How do you even do that, the pie is a dang circle!" You argued.

"Leave me and my square pie alone >:{" He said, yes he said that out loud.

"Ugh, despite your bad pie cutting I still love you." You said. He blushed and looked back at his pie. "I love you too." He said.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Togami⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
You and Togami were picking blueberries. (these mAy be all food related, but I'm hungry. °3°)

Well, yOU were picking blueberries. He refuses to pick blueberries and get his clothes stained. He also said he's just that high of class and that blueberries are for plebeians, but thats besides the point.

"Psh" He pshed as you picked blueberries and put them on the napkin that was nicely set inside of your basket.

Youu turned and glared at him. "Did you just pSh, me? How DaRE you." You said as you thew a blueberry at him. He gasped and you smirked.

"P s h"
You said.

"DID YOU JUST- WHY?" He scREeChEd.
"You said pSh to me. It's probably because you don't know how to pick blueberries." You said. Smirk smirk smirk smirk :].

"No, that's not it." He said.
"You don't love me!" You said and dramatically grabbed your chest.

"I do love you!" He said and blushed.
"AwE, reAllY?"

(Idk how you two are picking blueberries tbh, but go off)

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Chihiro⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
You were in his bedroom with him. He was on the computer, sitting criss cross while you sat in his lap. You looked up at him and saw how concentrated he was.

You thought, 'hey, let's distract this cute baby :D'

You poked his cheek and he looked down at you, confused. "I love you~" You said to him and hugged his chest like the cuTe girlfriend you are.

His face turned red. Uganda Knuckles was nothing compared to his face. "I-I- l-l- love y-you too." He stuttered back to you, while looking away, sheepishly.

You smiled brightly and buried your face into him. UwU.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Leon⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
He was watching you cheer.
You had on a cute dress and was cheering with your friend, Ayana.

"Give me an I"
"Give me an L"
You said as Ayana held up the letters on a sign for each one you said.
"O!"
"V!"
"E"
"Y!"
"O!"
"U!"
You continued.
"YAyYYYy!" Ayana said and Leon blushed.
He said he loves you as well.

(This one was bad but oK)

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Maizono⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
You and Maizono were eating lunch together and talking about deserts.

"Do you like icecream?"
She asked.
"OHhH icecream is thicc, like did you see FudGe?? He looked like a whole snack."
"This is why I love you." She said .
"I love you too."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Kirigiri⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
Kirigiri and Naegi were hanging out alone and she didn't teLL yOU.
You were creepily stalking them around the corner. Naegi started to get closer to Kirigiri and smiled widely.
Ooo she touchin your girl and boy, we're you jealous.
You huffed when he walked away.
Kirigiri walked down the hallway and you jumped out of the corner.

You leaned on the wall and said, "sO kYoUko, " You started.
"I was super jelly! Why didn't you tell me you were hanign out with Naegi~kun?" You slumped over and whined. Your face was red and she looked at you.

"I.. Only love you." She said hesitantly.
Your face lit up and you smiled brightly. "I love you too!" You said enthusiastically.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Aoi⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
You were racing her while Maizono and Naegi stood at the finish line cheering the two of you on.

You had already ran there and back and was right next to her while running back to the finish line. You ran further oH sO GrAcEfuLly leaped to the finish line, where you met Maizono. She also crossed it a few seconds after you and met Naegi. She bent down (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)
And gasped for breath. You wiped your forehead and went up to her.
You kissed her cheek and smiled at her.
"Sorry I won"

I couldn't think of any for the last ones ;-;