She's starting to turn

A/N: I used Yato from Noragami for example for a why or worried look in the story...
Back to the story!

Y/N POV:
The rest of team RWBY didn't mind me spending a time in their dorm to make sure Ruby's ok and gets better... I put my hand on her forehead... a headache... that doesn't sound good.... the girls then said that they'll be outside if I need anything... just give a call is all that was necessary... they went out and closed the door as I look at Ruby and worried about my friend.

Ruby's POV:

I feel like my head was about to explode but when I woke up.... I saw Y/N in the Side of my bed.

Y/N: you ok ( he asked)

Me: y-yeah... just.... thank you for being here for me...
Y/N: it's the least I can do to help you Ruby.

Me: where's my team?

Y/N: they went out.... they should be back until 8 at night.

Y/N POV:

I wanted to head to the cafeteria to see if there's Anything to eat besides eating cookies with Ruby when she's awake, as soon as I almost tried to stand up and go get food... Ruby hugs me and asks me something I haven't done.

Ruby: Y/N

Y/N: Y-Yeah....?

Ruby: P-please stay the nights with me in bed.

I Then stood there in silence blushing as I realized what most guys thought of.... getting laid.... but that wasn't me... I agreed to it because that's what best friends are for.

Y/N: I will

THIRD PERSON POV:
Y/N rushed back from the cafeteria with what looked like a good 2 months worth of food... yet somehow.... Ruby wasn't at times hungry.... but Y/N stayed with her in her dorm at times when classes were done... after a few weeks, she got better... but then one night.... things took a turn for the worse.

As Y/N laid in bed with Ruby when it was time to go to bed, he felt like she was nibbling on his neck.
Y/N's POV:

I felt her nibble me and I started to feel a little... calm.... like it made me feel enjoyable, but she stopped nibbling as I turn around to look at her as she then opened her eyes as they we're still beautiful as always but I noticed that two of her upper teeth...
Ruby:... what's wrong

Y/N: ... N-Nothing... I just need to take a walk.

Ruby: Ok just don't don't be gone for too long.

Y/N: I won't... promise.

Third POV:
Y/N then walks from the hallways to outside to clear his mind, but before he heads out... he grabs his 3 weapons in case trouble comes for him... just as he walks through the emerald Forest near the school... Ruby appears and decides to walk with him..

Y/N: I thought you were still were in bed.

Ruby: I fully got better and wanted to be with you to keep you company.

Y/N: ooooookkkk....

Just as Ruby then lead Y/N to a tree pushing him against it and starting to kiss him until she told him something that would be engraved in his mind during the next moments that were to come.

Ruby: .... Y/N

Y/N: Y-yes Ruby?

Ruby: I'm sorry

Y/N: for what...?

He then noticed now that she was about to bit down on his blood, Y/N teleported a foot away from Ruby as he then noticed the Red scarlet eyes and fangs in her teeth that then made him realize what she had become....

Y/N... W-why.... Ruby Why?