The Blood Angel falls (bad ending yet with you know)

THIRD PERSON POV:
Using all the strength he has left, Y/N decides to take his chances of the impossible 4 vs 1 fight, even if it was against friends turned vampires....

Blake slashes off the visor Y/N had on.... luckily he had another one on but it had Red eye lenses built into him and it helped predict everything with help from his semblance...
Just as he defeated Weiss, Blake and then Yang he stood over them wonder where dear little Ruby went... just as he's about to head to the science corridor in Beacon... he's hit in the head with the blunt part of Crescent Rose....

She then drags him to her team's dorm room with the others getting up and following... Y/N was begging for death so he can be at peace but Ruby and her team didn't give the wish he so desperately wanted.... instead they look at him with lust in there red eyes as he's on the ground with part of the mask eyes destroyed as he kneels on the floor surrounded and they slash away all his equipment until he has nothing but a ripped jacket and pants with barely any cuts or rips and tears.

Ruby then pulled down Y/N's pants to see his BIG member.

Ruby: it's so big (she said as she and Yang then stroke it)

After a time, Ruby then got on top of Y/N and then started to tear up and cry as she could feel him penetrating her womanhood as she ordered her team to hold him in place while she started to bounce.... while they started to look at Y/N with lust In their eyes and gazed at him, Y/N was starting to tear up as he told himself that this whole thing he went through was all for nothing.... he failed to keep his friends safe, he failed to make his promise to see them their, as Ruby felt his member twitch inside her she enjoyed it with every second of it not let to waste.

Y/N: Ruby... I'm.... about... to.... come...

Ruby: it's ok, come inside me, let me have your seed, let me have a baby....

Y/N then released it all into Ruby as she then felt it go to her womb but there was..., one more thing that needed to be done.

Ruby: Y/N

Y/N: y-yeah

She then smushed her lips on his as she kissed him like she was sucking the life out of him and then slowly then rapidly bit down his neck as he then felt the effects of the vampire process then take over his body.

Y/N: ..... what's happening to me.

Ruby: you're now king of the vampires now and I am your queen.

Y/N POV:
Well.... I guess this is it... Y/N L/N is dead now.... so .... who am I now?...

It then ends as the three girls went out for more to feast on the blood of anyone they see while Y/N stayed with Ruby as they were now the rulers of an abandoned Beacon academy.