Bre

Me and my girls sat on my couch eating and watching movies while our men were out of town. We used this time to catch up since we all been booed up and running businesses. I was no longer working at the hospital since Ty's bitch ass decided to show her face with her little friend Jailyn and showed their complete ass at the hospital and told my boss about the assault charges and got me fired. Now the bitch was back in hiding. I didn't really care because after working with my mom at the dance studio I realized how much I loved dancing. I was even helping Dri with her choreography for her school talent show. Dame also kept me busy with making sure the numbers with his many business was straight since I was good with numbers. We were also talking about letting me be his manager for the club their opening. Even though Dame made a lot of money I didn't feel right just sitting around and spending it, it just wasn't in me. If I couldn't work in the club, then he said I should go back to school and take up accounting and that didn't sound like a bad idea.
Damien was able to make the charges from beating Ty's ass go away, and I was thankful for that. My dad would've been pissed if I went to jail. I felt bad about killing Ty's baby but she knew not to fuck with me. She knows how I get down from when we was cool and I would beat bitches up with her. I used to beat Tay's ass so she knew she ain't have shit coming with me. Speaking of Tay turns out he got the bitch pregnant two months before me, so while I was stressing myself out about him cheating and then my miscarriage, he was being an attentive baby daddy to that bitch so he wouldn't have to lose two kids. Ain't that a bitch. A part of me now hated him but I couldn't even be mad, shit I couldn't even cry because wouldn't shit gon change. His legacy is left on with one of his side bitches while I'm out here being terrorized by his weak ass mom and bitch ass sister. If I wasn't over Tay before I am definitely over him now.
Since Dame's house was shot up he moved me in with him into a two-bedroom condo in Beachwood, a suburb outside of Cleveland. He knew I wasn't happy about being so far from my mom and sister since they lived around the corner from me so he got them their own condo in the same building. Everything was going good except Tim and Ty have been in hiding. Dame was working hard to find him especially since word got out he had something to do with Q getting shot. I also think they are the ones playing on my phone but Dame don't think so. He been keeping me a tight leash on me because he doesn't know when Tim is going to come outta hiding and because I'm two months pregnant with his child. We only been fucking for two months so his fertile ass knocked me up the first night we had sex. We were excited but I felt it's a bit too soon. I've only known his ass for six months and we already about to have a baby. I wasn't stressing too much though because I love that nigga dirty draws. A part of me was scared that I was going to lose this baby too but I have trying my best to be stress free and any problem I thought I had Damien would handle it for me.
"Y'all I'm about two seconds away from beating Nick's momma ass. I think she want her son for herself." Sierra spat angrily. She was a good one because I would have been put Nick mom in her place. Especially if I ain't do shit to her.
"Put the old bitch in her place." Chazz said like she is the one dealing with Ms. Parrish. "You a good one. She tried that shit with me about dating Q but I told her his mom dead and she need to mind her own business."
I gasped at Chazz's words. "Chasity, you did not!"
"I sure did. Then she gon tell Q don't bring me to her house no more, and that's when Q moved out. She just jealous old and bitter."
"Chazz I can't say that because she is Nick mom. What am I going to do because my grandma told Nick either he put his mother in her place or she will and we don't want Diane from down the way to handle the situation. She used to live for that shit." I died laughing at the thought of Ms. Diane whooping ass.
"That's the same thing my mom said and you know Faith ain't playing no games."
"I think she scared of my mom though. When we was at the hospital and my mom gave her a look and she walked away, then a couple days ago when I went by her house to get something for Nick, she could barely look at me and she was always nice to me because she said I ain't loud like y'all."
"If only she knew that you the damn silent killer." Sierra joked as Chazz nodded in agreement.
"Shit I know Ariane know a couple stripper fight songs. As bad as she was back in the day I'm sure she had to beat a few strippers ass."
"Shit she probably ain't talk to nobody. That's where Bre get that weird shit from."
"Fuck y'all hoes." We finished the night waiting up for our men to call us and then taking our ass to sleep. The next morning, they left and I cleaned and I got dressed for my visit with my daddy. It was only September but in Cleveland it felt like December. I threw on a navy blue button down polo shirt, some jeans, and my black Hunter boots and my Burberry bubble jacket. I went down to my mom's house and picked up my little sister and made my way to Lorain correctional institution. My mom usually goes with us but she and my dad are mad at each other so she said ain't want to see him right now. My dad is doing his last three years in a thirteen-year sentence. He went to jail when Adrianne was four and when I was twelve. Even though he didn't want us to, my mom made sure we went to see him every month. It would've been more but like I said, he didn't want us seeing him like that.
When we were finally able to get to the visitation room, Dri spotted him immediately and ran to him. "Daddy!" She screamed hugging him. He hugged her back as I stared into Q's eyes confused as to why was he visiting my dad.
I walked over to where they were sitting. "What you doing here?" He looked at my dad then back at me uncomfortably. My dad sat down with Dri next to him smiling at all of us. My dad was a very handsome man who people said I looked like. He was dark skinned with smokey grey eyes. He used to have dreads when I was younger but now he wore a bald head and a full beard. He had muscles all over from working out all the time. I could see why mom loved her some Rico and he loved some Ariane. She was a beauty and had a body to die for, she stood at 4'11 but was thick in all the right places. She was born in Trinidad but her mom sent her to the States when she was seventeen. She became a stripper to make ends meet because it was the only placed that hired her due to her not being a citizen and not having any papers. When she met my dad, he made her quit and helped her to become a citizen then ten months later I was born. Me and Dri inherited our dads grey eyes and we were both milk chocolate a perfect mixture of them both.
I looked over at Q and then my dad. Q is dark like my dad and I found myself noting similarities between the two since I have never been in the same room with them both. "What's going on?" I asked staring a Q.
"He's your brother." My dad finally answered. "From a previous relationship, before I met your mom. Back then his mom was mad I left her for Ariane so she ran off back to Philly with my son. She would send me pictures of him and I would send money. When he turned twelve she was diagnosed with cancer and a year later passed away, so he moved back to Cleveland with his aunt. I didn't want to impose on his life so I took care of him from a distance. It wasn't until I went to jail and that we officially met and of course he wasn't too happy with me. This is actually his third time coming to visit me." my dad laughed a little, but I could tell it was bothering him. "I was afraid to tell you because I would be crushed if you were mad at me too."
"Does mom know?" I asked.
"Yes. She never met him though besides meeting him through you and Chazz. I love all of you the same. I'm not proud of the things I've done. I hope you can forgive me Q. I know I hurt you the most."
Q stared at our father then looked over at me. "We family. I can't be mad all my life. Just glad I'm not all alone anymore. And since I'm someone's big brother now, I can finally be a snitch." We all shared a laugh before he got all serious looking, "Rico, Bre pregnant." My dad looked over at me with fire in his eyes as Dri laughed.
"I'm going to kill that nigga!" my dad yelled taking me by surprise.
"Kill who daddy, you don't even know who my boyfriend is." As I said that Q cleared his throat and scratched his head.
"I know Damien Bre. He was locked up with me. He actually told me about y'all relationship but his ass forgot to mention that he knocked you up."
"You don't like him or something?" I asked confused. I couldn't help but wonder why he kept that from me, and did he know that Q was my brother this whole time. When I got home, he was going to give me the answers I'm looking for.
"Actually I love the kid. Real good dude. Not the ideal guy I wanted for you but I know that he wouldn't let anything happen to you. I want you two together for your next visit and tell your mom to stop being petty. Q you bring Dri next time. I love y'all." We all gave him a brief hug then left.