Bre

November 2017
"Oooooh yessssss daddy." I was on all fours and Dame was pounding me from the back. I threw it back harder loving the way his grunts sounded. He grabbed on to the back of my neck, trying to get me to slow down but I wasn't having it. I pulled away, pushing him on to his back and climbing on top of him, sliding back down onto his hard dick. I was riding the fuck out of his dick when I heard someone banging on the door. I tried to get up to answer it as I heard Chazz in the hall yelling.
"Hold on bae, let me bust right quick." Dame grabbed my waist bringing me up and down on his dick. I threw my head back in pleasure. "Fuck. I love this pregnant pussy."
"I hear y'all in there fucking. Open the fucking door. Bre it's an emergency." I could hear Chazz choke up and tried to get off Dame again but he held on tighter.
"Let me get the door I know other people can hear her." We got off the floor and Dame went to the room to put clothes on while I wrapped the sheet around my body and let Chazz in. She pushed pass me and walked over to the couch to sit down but she paused.
"Y'all was fucking on the couch?"
"The floor." I noticed the dry tears on her face. I ran to the room and put some clothes on while Dame was getting ready to leave. I asked him where he was going but he ignored me and gave me a kiss then left. I went back out to join Chazz and she told me how Q got the girl she had fought pregnant. The girl apparently came to their house and told her. She was so distraught that I wrapped my arms around her and held onto her tight as she let all her pain out. I felt for my best friend. Her and Q have been together since we were seventeen and he was twenty. I honestly don't know what's wrong with Q but I did know that he loves Chazz. I guess he was just weak. No will power when it comes to bitches throwing it at him. Now that I know Q is my brother, I could definitely see how much he looked like our dad, and my dad is fine.
I called Sierra over and she sped over since she lived down the street. She came over in one of Nike shirt, some Nike leggings, a Northface bubble coat, Jordan's, and a bonnet on her head talking about we going to fuck Q up. Chazz was down and before I could protest they pulled me out the house. When we got to Q and Chazz house we seen him, Dame and Nick standing on the front porch, looking like they were about to leave. Sierra immediately started going in on Q as he looked confused.
"You really got that bitch pregnant. You a fucking dummy!" Sierra yelled pacing back and forth with her hand on her hip. We all stared at her trying our best not to laugh. "Bre get your brother."
"W-w-who is pregnant Sierra?" Q said nervously. He looked over at Chazz who was giving him a deadly stare. "What's wrong ma?"
"You got that bitch that she beat up when Bre beat up Ty pregnant. You were fucking that bitch raw Quentin?" By now me and Dame was in tears, laughing at Sierra. You would think she was his girl. Nick grabbed her trying to calm her but she wasn't having it. "Don't tell me to calm down Nicolas! He hurt my friend."
Q looked surprised at the news, "Who? Arielle?"
"We don't know the bitch name." I said speaking for the first time. Dame pushed me into the house as Chazz and Sierra started beating up Q. He pushed me into the home office and locked the door behind me. I thought we were going to finish what we had started earlier but he wanted to talk to me about a few things. I pulled me on his lap and stared deep into my eyes. He looked as if he was choosing his words carefully, so I began to fidget nervously.
"What's wrong?" I finally found my voice. "You breaking up with me?" I didn't even mean to sound so weak, but I have fallen in love with Dame and I don't know what I would do without him, especially since I'm carrying his child. I know things were moving fast and never expected things to be like this so soon after losing Tay. It's almost been a year and I'm already starting a family with someone else. But with Dame nothing else matters. He helped me cope with the pain of losing Tay, plus I have found out Tay was doing me dirty our whole relationship. So as disrespected as it sounds, my heart was saying fuck Tay. Damien is the one for me.
"No." He kissed me, "I won't ever leave you and our baby. What do you think I do for a living?" I was shocked at his question. We never talked about it but I knew what he did. Shit Tay did the same thing but he wasn't on Dame's level. Damien was the connect while Tay was the one out on the streets making moves. Not many could put a face to the name Dame. I wondered where he was going with his questions because when I asked he told me the less I know the better.
"You sell drugs. I thought you never wanted to speak on it."
"I don't but no one has seen or heard from Ty or Tim. Now Tim knows a lot about me and what I do and it's causing me to switch things up because I know he plotting. I also know he is obsessed with you and that puts me on edge because I will paint this whole city red if something was to happen to you. I don't want to feel like I'm trying to control you but since I can't be with you every second of the day, I want to hire someone to look after you when you are out alone." It touched my heart that he wanted to make sure that I'm safe.
"I'm sure I'll be fine. It's good to know that you care though."
"I more than care. I love your black ass." Just as we started to kiss we heard glass breaking so we both jumped up to find out what happened. We walked out into the hallway to find Chazz throwing all of Q shit out as he tried to convince her to listen to him. Nick was packing his clothes into garbage bags and Sierra ass was upstairs helping Chazz. Me and Dame looked at each other, shaking our heads at our friends and went to their sides to try and get them to calm down. Nick and Dame finally convinced Q to give Chazz some space and me and Sierra convinced her to calm down and not kill his ass. She knew that despite him saying he would give her some time that he wouldn't so she had Trey fly her to New York just to clear her head. I tried to get her to see that wasn't going to help the situation and if she needed some space to think she should do it alone, but you can't tell Chazz hardheaded ass nothing. She just thought I wanted her to stay with me. After straightening her house up and dropping her off at the airport, me and Dame headed home. We both were exhausted and couldn't wait to climb in bed. We took our showers together and I stayed up to study while he checked up on the businesses. He also sat up a security detail for me and Sierra for when we weren't with him and Nick. I was doing my math homework when my phone rang. I answered it and like any other time it was just light breathing on the other side. Dame noticed me saying hello and just holding the phone listening so he kept asking who it was but I just tried to see if they would slip and give me a hint of who was playing on my phone. "Bre." The voice whispered lowly, so low that I couldn't make out the voice but I definitely heard my name.
"Who is this?" I asked but Dame snatched the phone from me and began cussing the caller out. I don't think they were responding because he eventually pissed himself off and hung up.
"You changing your number tomorrow." He yelled at me then climbed in the bed. I eventually put my books away because all I could think about was that voice and how it sent chills down my spine.

The next morning me and Damien got for ready for my doctor's appointment. I was officially out of my first trimester and they want to do some testing for any genetic disorders. I was so excited to see my baby and hear his or her little heartbeat. I appreciated Dame for never missing an appointment because when I was an ultrasound tech, I seen a lot of pregnant mothers at every appointment alone or with their mom or best friend. After checking my baby, they told us everything looked fine and I spoke with my midwife about things I could do to make sure I kept my shape after the baby and how much weight she wanted me to gain. Dame had a few questions of his own about me not eating enough and feeding his seed all this healthy I liked to eat, but she ensured us that the baby was getting everything it needed. To make Dame feel better I agreed to stop by his grandma restaurant and get some of her cooking. I was craving some of her collard greens and sweet potato pie. We went inside and took a seat and I seen a familiar face working. She walked over to our table with a scowl on her face. I was confused as to why she was mad when her and Ty got me fired. But as she was walking over her eyes stayed on Dames and he looked uneasy.
"Hey Jailyn." I said as she finally stopped at the edge. She looked at me and rolled her eyes at me and turned to Dame. I sat back watching them, feeling myself getting heated, reminding myself that I'm pregnant and can't beat her ass. Back when me and Ty was cool I formed a bond with Jailyn. She was a cool girl that was fun to kick it with but her loyalty was to Ty in which I could understand.
"Hey Dame. I've been missing you." She said touching him lightly on the shoulder but he shook her off like the bug she is. I laughed as I looked over the menu. I knew this was her way of telling me that they fucked but the joke was on her because he already told me and I was far from being an insecure female.
"What's up Jai, I believe I heard my girl speak to you though." Jailyn looked over at me and sucked her teeth.
"It's okay bae. Can you just tell her to humble herself and take our order before she lose her little job? Me and your son are starving."
"What you gon do bitch? Fire me?"
I looked up from my menu, "No, but he will. I know you probably making some money in here because we are making a lot of money from here so unless you wanna go back to working at McDonald's making eight dollars an hour I would advise you to let go of the past and wear a better attitude. Don't play with me Jailyn." She looked like she wanted to protest but took our order and walked away.
"And people got the nerve to think you are so sweet." Dame said laughing.
"Baby I am sweet let you tell it, but you'll get a taste later after thanking me."
"Thanking you for what?"
"Getting Tim out of hiding for you." I smiled sweetly at him as he eyed me lustfully.