Authors Note

Thank you so much for clicking on this story! I know I'm not very good at cover pages, titles, or descriptions but I'm so happy you decided to give this story a chance. I'm very excited to start a new story: especially a country themed one as I don't think there are enough of those on Wattpad.

Anyway I have a few disclaimers before starting:

1) Updates may not be frequent. This is a slightly off putting thing to start with but I hope you add this story to your library and just bear with me here. I tend to write as I'm inspired which can be good (better quality content in my opinion) and can be bad (sometimes I loose interest in a book and then it drags). I thought about just having this story in my drafts until I have a substantial amount of it so you guys don't have to wait as long..but I got too excited and wanted to start this book and share it with you guys right away. So here we are. All of that being said I will try update as much as possible (once a week hopefully) but we will see where this book kind of takes us and where my inspiration leads. ;)

2) Any pictures in this story are not my own unless I say so. I get all my pictures from google or else Pinterest. But I never take from someone's personal account etc. But I did want to clarify that just so you all know that these pictures aren't mine and I'm not trying to take credit for them.

3) This book may not be 100 % realistic. I will try make it as realistic as possible but since I am not in a wheelchair, am not paralyzed, and have not experienced a lot of the things in this book my knowledge is a little limited. Hence the fact that some things Megan does in her wheelchair or around the ranch may not seem realistic. However I do know that you can do normal things as long as you are in the right setting. Also I was in a wheelchair for about a month after breaking my leg, so I'm not totally ignorant. Again just thought I should make this disclaimer in case anyone who actually is in a wheelchair like Megan comes across this and decides to read my story! (If you do and you see something glaringly wrong/unrealistic and know a way to make it better please let me know! I would love feedback/ help from y'all!)

4) Last but not least I'm going to be trying to write differently than usual. If you read any of my other stories you will see they are pretty much just blocked together in one big paragraph. However I'm going to be trying to separate this book into smaller paragraphs to hopefully make it more easier to read. This might seem awkward at first as it's going to take me some getting used too.

Ok so if you got through all that (and actually read it) CONGRATULATIONS! And if you still are interested in my book after all that THANK YOU! I am so excited to see where this book takes us (honestly I know about as much as what is going to happen as all of you do. This a completely a spur of the moment book). So without further ado.. welcome to my new book! I hope you enjoy! :)
~ S