On The Case (Part 2)

Marcus: that's right homie*daps him back*

Now

Lelani pov

Now that they have us walking on block with trackers on our neck like we dogs or something an we mention that annoying ass Marcus came along along with Franis, Troy, Victor.

Marcus: Nah ya should know where that girls house is what's her name?

Girls:.......* looks at around*

Marcus: HELLO * snaps his fingers in their faces*

Victor: HEY YA LISTEN UP WHEN SOMEONE ASK A QUESTION YA ANSWER NOW THE MAN ASK YA WHAT IS THE GIRLS NAME* looks at each of them*

Franis: YA BISHES KNOW THAT GIRL IS NAME INDIA, I KNOW HER CAUSE I USE TO WATCH HER WJEN SHE WAS LITTLE GIRL AYE OVER THIS WAY YA* point to the direction of the house*

Faith: * mumbles* oh hell nah

Franis: YOU KNOW I AM SICK AN TIRED OF YA MUMBLING THE NEXT ONE THAT MUMBLES WITH BE GETTIN TASERED* takes it out*

The girls, Franis an the guys approch Indias house.

Troy: aight ya imma have to climb up this tree to get in her window then i will let ya in through the door* climbs up the tree through the window cause Its a crack in it goes down the stairs an opens the door* aight ya can search

Víctor: Nice thinking homie* daps him*

Troy: No problem

Marcus: Ya Start looking the clues not going to look for Its self Nah* walking through house*

None of us don't want to do this especially indias we are force to do this i don't blame her for being mad at us if she don't belive us, and come to think of it I haven't seen her all, but still doesn't give us the right to go.through her stuff.