Chapter 9: Austin Race

-Austin, Texas-

The race took place in Austin, Texas. Jackson talking to his crew chief, Ray.
"Hey Storm!" Rise yells at Jackson and approaches him.

Jackson: Hi Rise.

Ray: Hm? Are you a... Rise Dewfield?

Rise: Yes it is! How do you know my name? I see... (Laughs)

Ray: (Laughter) This guy, I like it!

Jackson: Ray... Do as much as you can.

Ray: Okay... (laughs)

Jackson: (sigh)

Rise: Why are you so bad? What happened? You felt so good at yesterday...

Jackson: (embarrassed) Uh... no... I just-

Danny: Hey Jackson!

Jackson: (surprise) Oh, hey Danny...

Danny: Are you okay bro? It doesn't look good...

Jackson: Uh... I just... fell into a slump... what if yesterday. I practiced the simulator. Well, the speed is slower than usual.

Danny: It's okay bro! You're a fast racer even when you're in a slump!

Jackson: Thanks Danny... (smile)

Speaker: All racers! Get everyone on the track!

Danny: It's already started bro?

Jackson: Yup. I always ready. (smiles)

Danny: Good luck, bro! (drive)

Jackson: You too! Uh... Bro! (chuckled)

Danny: (chuckled)

And all of the racers are on the track. And Bob and Darrell, the commentator of the race, speak.

"Today's race takes place in Austin, the city of Texas." "Actually, when I race, I sometimes feel like I'm rolling around!" Darrell jokes. "Hahaha! I feel like that too Darrell? Anyway, will the race Ramirez who won the last race win this race?" Jackson was displeased with the words.

"Ugh... what are those commentators...? I'm completely offended..." saw the Cruz quickly comforts Jackson.

"It's okay Storm! You can win this race!" The referee waved the green flag and the racers all started. "Boogity, boogity, boogity! The race has begin!" Darrell gets excited.

- 195/200 Wheels -

Lightning talks to Cruz. "Cruz, stop the racer in front of the front to prevent the direction." Then it was ahead of the racer in the front and the racer in the back made it hard to beat because of the Cruz.

"Well done Cruz! Now let's go to catch the top racers?" Lightning was excited and Cruz was excited too. "Yes, I like it!" Then Cruz speeded up. Now Cruz is second and Jackson is first.

Ray: Storm, Cruz and Danny is behind you.

Jackson: What?!

Cruz: See you again Storm! If you race like that, you won't win! I'll go first!

Danny: No Cruz, This winning is mine!

Jackson: Whoa, whoa! how dare you guys! This championship is mine!

Cruz: Oh Yeah? I'll see that later! (Smile)

Danny: Yoohoo!(excited)