Step Father & Daughter Bonding

chapter 1:

'harry, stop it.' i squeak loudly as Harry's fingers dig into the sides of my stomach making me erupt with laughter.
harry's mouth turned up into his classic bright smile, my mother and harry had been dating for a year now, engaged for 6 months.

'make me.' he says cheekily, almost being able to hear his grin through the tone of his voice, that was until we heard a car pull into the driveway.
we both groan loudly and sit up, knowing mother is home and she'll be expecting myself and harry to act prom and proper.

you see, i was very different from my mother. i preferred staying home in my bed watching netflix and playing with my dog. my mother however, she was fancy and elegant. never leaving home without her classic red lipstick and push up bra under her dress just to get men's attention, you'd think at age 42 she would've stopped caring about men by now but not my mother.

harry shot up as the door opened, fixing up the couch and walking to the front door right as she opens it. she throws her arms over his neck and attaches her lips to his,
i groan slightly and consider running off to my room but that would be too immature.
-

-
later that night, we were all huddled on the couch watching a christmas movie, marshmallows floating in our hot chocolate and the smell of cinnamon lingering in the air as my favourite candle burns.

as i'm drifting off to sleep, i feel someone's hand touch my thigh. as a natural reaction, i flinch slightly but quickly relax as i look up, seeing that charming smile and realising it's just harry's hand.

'bedroom?'. harry mouths to me, not wanting to wake my mother up. i nod softly as i slowly shift my weight onto my hands, pulling the rest of my body up trying to cause little movement on this couch as possible.
i soon follow harry to my bedroom and i shut the door behind us, i look up to see those gorgeous forest green eyes and find myself getting lost in them.

'sienna?'. harry says softly and i flinch slightly, snapping out of my trace that his eyes seem to make me have everytime i get a good look at them.
i smile brightly at him before jumping onto my bed and getting underneath the covers.
harry turns my Xbox 1 on and ejects the game i was playing, tutting playfully at me seeing that it was a kid game.

'at least i can win on that game'. i say cheekily and giggles at harry sighing at me, he puts in 'red dead redemption 2' and grabs his controller before laying down in bed with me. it may look weird to others but to us, it was just a soon to be step father and daughter bonding..
right?
•••
••

Hello! I hope you enjoyed chapter one of 'Video Games'.

This is the first time i've ever written something let alone put it on wattpad so excuse my shitty writing ;-).

If you have any constructive criticism, i'd love if you could comment it xx.

I'll be publishing chapter 2 in a few days but until then,
stay weird weirdos :$

-A ;-)