Late Night Mistakes

chapter 2:

my toes touch the cold hard wood floor, the clock in the kitchen being the only noise echoing throughout the house. the bright shine of the moonlight being my only light.
i tip toe down the stairs trying to create little noise as possible, hoping and praying i don't wake mother up.

i shiver slightly at the cold breeze as i walk into the kitchen, i look over seeing the backyard door open and my eyebrow raises slightly.
'harry?' i whisper towards the door, a few seconds pass and i decided to take a few steps closer to the unclosed door.

'BOO' harry shouts loudly jumping in front of the door from the outside, i scream loudly and put my hands on my chest, feeling my heart beating.
'that wasn't funny harry.' i say but lets out a small giggle, i could see that harry's eyes were slightly red as if he had been crying but i decided to not ask what he was doing out there, it wasn't any of my business.

harry connects our hands together, squeezing them gently to grab my attention before pulling me behind him to the couch, a smile on my face as i follow his lead by sitting down on the couch.
'can we watch a movie?'. harry looks over to me as i speak, his head nodding as i put a movie on the tv, keeping the volume low so my mother doesn't wake up and ruin the late night extravaganza.

throughout the movie we felt ourselves slowly inching closer together, practically wrapped into each other at this point but neither of us felt the need to move away.
as i'm looking at harry, admiring his curly locks and green eyes, a small smile appears on my face just imaging what it would've been like if we had met without anything to do with my mother.

i'm brought out of my daydream by a sound i'm all to familiar with, i turn my head to the movie seeing the main characters having a not so G rated scene.
my face heats up and my cheeks are suddenly crimson red, i look awkwardly over to harry who has an amused look on his face, clearly trying to not laugh at how awkward i got.

'oh stop it'. i whine softly and harry breaks into laughter, teasing me by mocking the same moans from the movie. my cheeks getting even redder if that's possible, my palms sweating as i keep my eyes on harry.

the way his adam's apple bobs when he releases the noise, his brown gorgeous hair that i'm all to jealous of over his eyes, making it almost look like a forest if you look at his eyes, his hair being the trees and his eyes being the gorgeous green scenery.

i push him playfully and jumps ontop of him, wrestling harry but soon failing as he wraps his arms around my waist. fireworks erupting in my stomach feeling his huge hands on my petite waist.
i look down suddenly realising the position we are in, our laps pressed against each other, my legs straddled on each side of him and our faces close to each other's.

'it's late sienna, lets head back to bed'. harry says, breaking the silence with a not so fun or exciting statement. i groan slightly and he chuckles at my response yet neither one of us move.
my chest moving up and down faster than normal, my eyes fixated on harry's lips and my lap pushing harder on his bulge without noticing.

'Sienna.' I'm broke out of my trance by harry's deep authority voice, i look up at him and realising what i was doing. i instantly push myself off of him and off the couch being incredibly embarrassed.

'i- i'm- yeah i'm going to bed.. goodnight harry.' i stutter to him, my hands trembling as i sprint to my room, jumping 2 stairs at a time just trying to get to my room as quick as possible, not caring if i wake my mother up. at least then she could keep harry from asking me if i'm okay.

i make it to my room and shut the door as quick as possible, diving onto my bed and crawling under my blankets.
I lay on my back looking at my ceiling, thoughts of what happened and of course harry clouding my brain.
i find myself fighting to keep my eyes open but soon give up, letting my eyes shut and sleep to soon take over.
•••
••

anddd that was chapter 2 :$

i'm so sorry for how shit my writing is, i never realised how hard fanfics are to right so props to you big fanfic writers ! <3

i've also got 2 reads so far! so happy as i never thought anyone would read this fanfic so i'm extremely happy rn!

but that's all i have to sayyyy, stay weird weirdos ;-)

-A 🌷