Chapter 1 - The Criminal

Blueberry's POV

I'm sitting on my desk usually watching Videos on my phone, Dream was drinking his Coffee, Ink was gone since like an hour ago. The door opened and Ink showed up "We have a Misson to do, Those 'Nightmares of the shadows' are back" Ink growled as he walked to his Desk grabbing his gun and some other things like handcuffs "Them again? They showed up like yesterday!" Dream Shouted "I know, It's bothering me badly but we need to get them" Ink said as we ran out the station going to the car and driving to where they are.

We caught them before, But they all escaped, That was 3 years ago, Long time isn't it? It was hard but We kept trying every year but they grew faster and stronger. They also have new members,  For what I heard they were called "Black" "Smoke" and "Pastel" That's what they call them, I don't really know their real name but For what I know it's based on their colors, The two have a scarf and the other one have a mask. I know all of their names Except for the new members, Their leader is Dream's brother, Nightmare, Error, Killer, Horror and Cross. There's something well... Someone who caught my attention, It's smoke He is very silent, Calm looking but looks very badass and hot- I know It's forbidden since I'm a cop and he's a criminal but He's just so cool! I heard rumors that He was the Murderer or Serial killer in their team, I also heard that Horror was his bestfriend since they were young, The city is big and they are the most wanted so you'll kep hearing rumors about them, They have one girl and she's called "Pastel" Her colors are mostly pastel before For what I heard, Now her pastel colors turned to Dark ones.

We arrived at the Robbery and where the killing was, We got off the car and the Place was silent, It was a village near the city, The village was completely silent, The houses are Tangled with Blue strings, Blood scattered throughout the place and Also Dust from the monsters, Bones and Slashes of Claws and Fire was seen at the houses, We called backups. Before we went in the village, A shadowy figure was there "SHOW YOURSELF!" I shouted, Our backups came as Ink was holding them back to not shoot them, The figure kept walking as It was out the sun, It was "Pastel" She was smiling and was holding out her claws "Ara ara~ They're here Dust-Kun~" She smirks, Another figure walked beside her "Yeah, They're late once again. Can't even save a Town eh?" It was smoke 'So his name is dust?' I looked at Him, He still looks cool as ever (Ikr blue? Like damn) Pastel giggled "Hey Chy! Look at this cops and Let's just start already!" Another one appeared, They're all the new ones "Fine, As if we'll lose them..." Chy groaned "Oh, Harsh of me! I forgot to tell my name! Moshi moshi, watshiwa Clear-desu!" She giggled, Ink was lookng at her with disgust as Dream was confused "ara ara Dream-Kun~! You're face is priceless!" She giggles, Dream groaned "Shut up" Dream said "Ara ara~! Fun fun fun~!!" She jumped and they all disappeared and Dust and Chy was at the Roof and already summoned a Blaster, Clear appeared in front of me "Ara ara~ Sayounara~!" She clawed my face as the other cops shoots them, Clear was too fast and Dust and Chy blasts the other cops, Clear was dashing everywhere slashing the cops she encountered "TEEHEE~!" She giggled as she appeared at where she is as she got shot on the shoulder "!!" "YES!" I shouted, Dust and Chy appeared beside her, She laughs "We'll meet again Officers~!" They disappeared.

Ink sighed and Dream was looking down, Fell ran to me "Blue! Are you ok?" he asked "Yeah, I'm fine" I said to him and stood up "We were too late" I said "Yeah... C'mon Blue, Let's go to the hospital and Heal those scratch you have" He said as I nodded, Ink looked at us and letted us go to the hospital using Fell's car, Fell was my bestfriend since highschool, He is always there for me and I'm glad I have a friend like him.