Chapter 2 - Why him?

We arrived at the Hospital as I was at the ER, Fell was sitting beside my bed while The Doctor heal my Wound, Fell was watching the doctor "You can go home, But take a Rest for a week or so" The doctor said "Thank you doc" Fell thanked as He walked to me, He sighed as we went back to the Car and drove back to my house, It was so silent until we arrive at my house, Fell opened the door and helped me walk in since my other eye socket was bruised and I can't see well, He let me sat down the sofa.

He sat down beside me as he sighed, I looked at him and tilted my head "What's wrong Fell?" I asked "You got me so worried about you..." He said with a worried look "I'm fine you see?" I reassured him as he sighed and gave me a hug "I'm glad" He said as I returned the Hug to him.

Fell's POV

I stopped the hug and lets him lay down, I waited for him to fell asleep as I carried him to his bed, I sighed as I sat down on a chair watching him 'Why should it be him blue? I mean, I'm here. Why can't you see that?' I thought of as I Caressed his cheek and lays down on the sofa 'I should ask him tomorrow morning' I Thought of and Slowly drift off to sleep.

Morning.

I woke up and prepared breakfast, After I finish, I wake Blue up and Walk down to the dining area and begin to eat, Blue was eating as I just remembered "Where's Papyrus?" I asked, Blue looked at me and smiled "Paps is out for his work, He have an apartment near his work and he said he would be here at weekends" He said and continued Eating "Ohhh" I nodded, I grasp the utensils tightly and looked at him "Blue.... Why do you like him? I mean... Why 'Him'? " I Asked him, He sighed and looked at me "Didn't Itold you that I don't wanna talk about this? You asked this a lot" He said, I sighed "I just wanna know... Why him? I'm here..." I said and looks down, He sighed and stood up "I lost my appetite..." He walked away "Wait Blue!" I sighed and continued to eat.