Making a move

Elena sat up in Caroline's bed, her hair was a total mess. She looked down and recalled what had happened the night before. Damon was all she could think about.
Caroline jumped in the door with a big smile on her face. "Good morning Ms. Gilbert. Lovely hair by the way."
Caroline was smiling from ear to ear.
"Why are you so happy?" Elena got out of bed, grabbed a hair tie off the dresser and pulled her hair up into a bun.
"I'm happy because I have a date tonight." She went over to her closet and rummaged through all her clothes.
"A date?? With who?" Elena's face hardened. If it's Damon, I'm gonna flip out on her, she thought.
"Stefan asked if we could hang out together at the well around 8pm." If her smile got any bigger it would have fallen off or ripped.
"Oh really?!" Elena felt a little irritated. She was happy that her friend was happy but then again she felt lonely. The last time she had a date with someone was with Matt and that was a couple months ago.
"Yeah I can't wait. I've got four hours to get ready!" Caroline beamed with delight.
Elena stood up and laughed. "You are such a girl Care."
Caroline threw her shirt at Elena and laughed. "Last time I checked I was a female Elena and so are you. Why don't you go to Damon and see if he wants to do anything?" She walked over to the bathroom and shut the door.
"Well I might but we only just met. I don't want to do anything with someone I just met. That would be really desperate of me and I don't want to feel like I'm a slut." Suddenly Elena's phone started buzzing. She picked it up and saw that it was Damon. "Great what does he want?"
'Can you come by the Salvatore boarding house? I want to show you something.'
Elena's eyebrow raised as she read the text. She thought about if she was going to answer him.
'Maybe but I'll give it some thought.'
'Great. See you then 😉'
Elena slightly blushed as she slide her phone into her pocket. "Caroline I think I'm gonna go out today. I need some time to think." She grabbed out a pair of short jean shorts and a red tank top.
Caroline came out of the bathroom just as Elena had finished getting dressed. "Looking very sexy Elena. Gonna impress someone today?" She laughed.
Pulling up her hair she smirked.
"I said I was going out today and I want to look good doing its. Now go have fun with Stefan, sexy Caroline."
Caroline had curled her blonde hair and was wearing black pants and a flowy blue top. "Thanks Lena. And go out with Damon. You both could really use a night out and a fun time." She smiled, grabbed her phone, slid it into her pocket and grabbed her jacket, putting it on. "I'll see you later!" She walked out of the room.
Elena waited till she heard the door shut before she left the room. Elena pondered around the room, thinking about what to do. I need coffee, she thought.
She went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. The coffee pot was on and warm, the smell of coffee filling the air. She poured pumpkin pie spice creamer in the cup the poured the coffee in.
A knock was heard at the door just as Elena was taking the first sip. Ugh who could that be, she felt annoyed. "Forget something already Care? And I thought you had your key?" She opened the door and nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw Matt standing there.
"Matt?! What do you want?"
"I want you back Elena. I feel lonely without you. My grades have been slipping and my anger has been getting out of control. My mom and sister are getting worried, well Vicki is. My mom has been drinking again and quiet frankly she can stay the heck out of my life right now. Elena I love you and I need you back. I'm sorry about how I was acting when we were together but I just wanted my whole life to be with you. So what do you say? Will you take me back?"
Elena stood there, dumbfounded and a little scared. "Umm..." She didn't have any words to answer.
Just as she went to say something, Damon walked up and smiled. "Hey Elena. Ready for our little date?" He smiled deductively.
Matt turned and looked at Damon. "Um I believe her and I are getting back together. Now why don't you just run along and leave us be."
Damon smirked then grabbed Matt by his neck and held him up, using his super strength. "Now that's not very nice to say." He hissed under his breath. Using compulsion, he looked right into Matt's eyes, "Now you will forget that you ever came here. You didn't talk to Elena and you want to stay single for a while. Your mood is good and you make your grades improve. Now leave and don't come back tonight. " Damon dropped Matt and growled quietly under his breath.
Matt looked at them dazedly then walked off.
"What did you do?" Elena stood back.
"You saw nothing. All you remember is that I came her to pick you up for our date, complemented your outfit and you smiled. You don't remember Matt coming here and you don't remember anything you two talked about." Damon used his compulsion again but this time on Elena.
"All I remember is you coming over and complementing my outfit." Elena repeated, in a dazed like voice.
"Good now may I come in?" Damon smirked.
"How about we just go to the grill or to the woods?" Elena smiled as she stepped out of house.
Damon grinned and held out his hand. "Shall we?"
Elena nodded and took his hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I know I should have carried this chapter in longer but I've had some people wanting a chapter so I just typed this one up with what I could think of. I will write about the date Elena and Damon have as well as the date between Caroline and Stefan. Let me know what you think 😺