Road trip with a bit of drama!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been major busy still plus writers block. After going through all 20 ideas this is what I came up with. Enjoy! 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damon and I are getting along very well." Elena spoke as she packed up her things.
"Where are you going then?" Jenna asked as she stood in the door way.
"Damon and I are going in a road trip for some time. He wants to get to know me better and I want to do the same, well with him. I know myself well enough," She laughed. "I don't know where we're going but he told me to pack a bathing suit and comfy clothes." Elena smiled as she shut her suitcase.
"Well I just want you to be safe you know. If he hurts you then he'll be answering to me!" Jenna stated protectively.
Elena laughed. "Aunt Jenna I'll be fine. If anything happens your the first I'll call okay?" She took the suitcase off the bed and grabbed her purse and jacket. "I'll call you when we get there. Love you." She kissed Jenna's cheek, gave her a hug, to which Jenna squeezed her. She then walked out the door. "I'll stop by Matt's and say bye to Jeremy. I'll tell you if he's stoned or not." She laughed and walked to her car. She got in, started it and drove out, towards Matt's house.

Damon's POV:
I smiled as I walked through my room, packing my bags and making sure I had everything for mine and Elena's trip.
There was a knock at the door and Stefan peaked his head in. "Hey brother. I got to know. Where are you taking Elena?"
"Why should I tell you? If I tell you then you'll tell Caroline and she'll tell Elena and then my entire plan will be ruined." I huffed and glared at my brother.
"I tried Care and I told you he wouldn't tell me." Stefan looked behind him and told Caroline, who was standing right behind him.
"Ugh," she groaned. "I really want to know where your taking her." She pushed her way through the door. "Is it somewhere romantic? Is it somewhere hot and where there's water? Please tell me!" She practically was bouncing.
"I'm not telling you. Once she finds out she'll call you and tell you. You know she will. Now," I stepped closer to her. "If you don't shut your trap I will shut it for you!" He compelled. There was a very low growl that came from his throat.
Caroline stood there with a blank expression on her face.
Stefan grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. "Babe lets go. Damon obviously has things to do. I on the other hand want some time with you." He smiled and kissed Caroline's cheek.
"Have fun you two and don't fill me in on what you're doing." He laughed to let them know he was kidding around.

Stefan's POV:
I pulled Caroling into my room and shut the door. "Care you know I love you right?"
She had nodded her head and smiled. "Of course I know that. I just wish that Damon would take better care of Elena." She half smiled and sat by the window.
"Damon is Damon. It will take time but he'll soon be nice and caring." I said. I knew how Damon was and I knew that he would be better one day.

Elena's POV:
I arrived to Matt's house and I saw Jeremy outside on the porch. I got out of my car and walked up to him.
He looked up at me and glared. "What do you want?" He sounded extremely mad at me.
"I came to say bye. I'm going on a road trip with Damon for a while and thought that my little bro would want to know. Quit being a little piss any and be happy. Where's Matt?" I stepped up onto the steps and Jeremy got up.
"He's inside but not in the mood. Vicki hasn't come home and he can't get ahold of his mom. He's very worried and doesn't want to talk to anyone. That's why I'm out here." He looked down.
"Do you know something about this Jer?" I lifted his head and looked at him.
"Vicki and I had a falling out and she drove off and hasn't been home. Matt doesn't know about that, he just thinks that she went out for a drive and hasn't come back. I feel that she is gone, gone forever." A small tear fell down his face and I embraced him in a big huge. It took him a few but then he finally wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tight.
"Jer it will be alright. I'm sure she's fine and we will find her." I pulled away and looked at him. "I'm gonna go in and say hi to Matt. Care to join?"
He nodded and opened the door, acting like a gentleman.
I walked in and went into the living room and saw Matt on the couch. "Hey Matt. What's up?"
He looked up at me and all I could see was a pained look on his face. "Well let's see. My sister has disappeared and I have no way of finding her. My mom is not answering her phone, which isn't unusual I guess. So what do you think?" He started to cry and I ran to him, hugging him.
"Matt it will be okay. She will be found and everything will be good in the end. As for your mom I think she will soon come to you and be there for you." I hugged home tightly and tried to calm him.
"Thanks Elena. Your the best." He looked up at me and smiled.
Then there was a a noise. They all looked around. "Oh sorry that's my phone." Jeremy pulled it out and saw the caller ID: Jenna. "I'll be back." He walked outside and answered. "Hi Aunt Jenna."
Matt stood up after Jeremy shut the front door. "Good I got you alone. There's something we should talk about." He smirked and held my waist.
"Matt what do you want?" I tried to get back but couldn't. He then crushed his lips to mine.
I froze and didn't know what to do. After a minute I pulled back and smacked him. "How dare you?!" I yelled.
"I told you I wanted to get back with you. You wouldn't listen so I thought I would show you. Now don't make me use force!" He half yelled. He went to grab me again but he was stopped by someone.
Jeremy glared at Matt. "How dare you touch her like that?! You know she's with Damon! What were you thinking?!"
I heard a small growl come from his throat and stood back. "If you two don't mind, I'm gonna go. Damon is waiting for me." I grabbed my keys and ran out of the house.

-------------------------------------------

I walked into the Boardinghouse and saw a pained expression on his face. "What's the matter?" I asked and embraced him in a hug.

Damon's POV:
I hugged her back tightly and kissed the top of her head. "You left your house for two hours and your Aunt Jenna was worried about you. She came here looking for you and she checked all over town. Where did you go?"
"I went to Matt's to say goodbye since we're going on a road trip. Jer was there so I killed two birds with one stone." She said sincerely.
"Are you sure?" I gave her a 'your hiding something' look.
"Yeah I'm sure." She leaned up and kissed me.
I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed her deeply.
"Woah Damon what are you doing?" She pulled away and giggled. Well do you want to get to where we're going?" I smirked and put her down.
"Yes I do. Can you tell me where we're going?" She kissed me again and I smirked and kissed her back.
"Nope but you'll see soon. Come on." I went upstairs and grabbed my bags. When I came back down she looked at me.
"Let's take my car since I have it here with all my bags in it." She smiled. I knew what she was doing but I didn't care. She would find out soon.
"Okay but I'm driving!" I walked out the door and put my stuff in the trunk.
"Fine. I don't have a choice because I don't know where we're going." She got in the passenger seat and I climbed into the driver seat.
"Off to our little adventure." I started the car and took off.

~Two hours later~

I had drove quite a long time before we finally reached the airport. I got out and walked to the passenger side to help Elena. She got out with my help and we got our stuff out of the car and walked inside the airport station.
"Are we going somewhere overseas?" She asked with curiosity.
I just shrugged and kept walking. We got to security and they checked our bags and everything else, gave them our tickets. The bags were then loaded onto the plane and we went in and took our seats.
"Are you ready?" I asked looking over to her. She grabbed my hand and held it tightly.
"I'm ecstatic!" She was beaming with delight.

~Seven hours later~
Elena's POV:

I was asleep in the seat next to Damon when a voice came over the speakers. I woke up and listened.
"We will be beginning out decent into Australia in about a minute. I would advise you to buckle up." The deep voice said.
I looked at Damon and smiled greatly. "We're going to Australia!" I almost screamed but contained it.
Damon smiled and nodded. "Yep and we are gonna have so much fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow what a long chapter. Again sorry for not posting for so long. Been busy. So what do you think that Jeremy will do to Matt? How about the choice of destination for Delena road trip?? I had a hard time deciding. Hope you like it and feel free to comment any ideas or anything else. 💖