Assemble a...Team?

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

I watched as The other Hero's Introduced themselves, The king skipped the shield hero...Which was rude, The shield hero spoke up tho. Lastly, it was my turn, "My name is Y/n l/n I'm a College student! Age 18, I use to model on my free time!" I said hyped up, I mean who wouldn't want to go to a different world with magic?! I look to the side of my eyesight, there seems to be a thing called 'States' I concentrated on it really hard. A sorta menu thing popped up.

Level: 1

Exp: 0

"Would you like to see what katana's you unlocked?"

Accept Decline

I looked at the thing and said, "Accept." Some people turned their heads to me slightly curious about what I was doing.

Accept ⇦ Decline

I scroll through All the katana's I have locked, I couldn't really tell what they were since it had a grey lock on them. There were so many. I looked at Naofumi he seems to be examining the same thing, it seems like the other heroes already figured it out. Since the Five legendary, Weapons didn't work together the king told us we would have to form our own team. The king brought the most skilled knights in the kingdom to join our team. I watch as lots of people go to the other heroes leaving me and Naofumi with none, Naofumi went on a rant on how he got none. I didn't really mind being alone.

"We didn't really plan on having the katana hero here...If we knew we would have brought more." The king totally ignored Naofumi. I nod while mumbling it's fine. I watch as a girl with dark red hair mixed with pink hair walk over to Naofumi. She seemed fishy. The Sword hero Ren spoke up while placing a hand on my shoulder, "I wouldn't mind if you accompany me, Miss Y/n." I give him a soft smile, "That would be nice, I'll only join you for a while, so I don't get in your way to much." I reply while bowing. Sure I can be hot-headed but I still have manners. Someone on Ren's team stepped up, "Sword hero, Katana hero. If you would follow me I will lead you around Melromarc." I nod, Ren replied with a Hm.

We got 500 gold each from the king before heading out.

After we walked around Melromarc for a little bit, we were out on a field, Ren was attacking The balloon monsters. I Unsheathe my Katana, I held my katana above my, head lifting up my leg...I tried to look majestic. As I swipe through the Balloon monsters and getting Exp for Ren and I, I didn't realize my clothes were tattered. After killing maybe 40 or more, I land on the ground worn out, My body slightly sore. Ren landed next to me, examining my form (like in picture). A blush placed itself on his face. "Are you alright," Ren asked offering his hand, I place my much smaller hand into his "I'm fine." I stood up, "I'm going to check my states." I open the menu looking at my states.

Level: 2

Exp: 200 ⇡

Exp split between team: 100

Exp: 100

-

Ah, so I split my 200 exp between Ren, which means he got a hundred but he also had to split that hundred between his teammates. Ren looked at me before attacking more the Balloon monsters.

Plus 45 Exp!

I watched from afar, seeing Myn attacking the Balloon monsters...Naofumi didn't teammate her meaning shes getting all the Exp, but she should have informed him...Unless she's planning something, Who am I kidding I shouldn't go around assuming things. "Can we sell these?" Ren asked one of his teammates, "Yes! we could, for every scrap we could get 2 copper coins!" A girl said while packing the scraps in a bag. "I think we need Armor," I informed Ren nodded agreeing. Ren stood by my side locking his arm with mine, "We make a pretty good team." I spoke while smiling. It's good to have a friend in a world I'm not familiar with. Ren leaned in while looking into my eyes, he whispered in my ear, "Agreed." He huskily whispered.

Ren and I, and of course his team, Were walking towards the armor shop. Before we headed inside a little girl came up to me, "A-Are you T-The Katana hero!" The small girl yelled out. I bend down to the girl's level, "You got that right kid." I said smiling, "M-May I have a hug!" She said closing her eyes tightly, I grinned while patting her head making her sightly flinch before opening her eyes, She slightly smiled. I pulled her into a gentle hug, "T-Thank you! I-I'm such a fan!" the little girl spoke giving me one last hug before scurrying off to her mother.

"That was kind of you." Ren said I hummed in response while entering the shop. "Welcome! What Can I get for you today." A bald man asked, who I believe is the owner. Ren asked armor for him and his team. The shop keepers eyes widen while looking at me, "You're the katana hero right?!" He said excitedly, "Indeed." I said plainly, "I Have just the right armor for you! It's still low level-ed but, I'm sure you'll like it!" The shop keeper hurried off into the back of the shop. I look at ren and the other's while hearing clanking sounds in the back.

He finally came out with the armor.

-Edited-