Make out session.

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

I examined the Armor (picture) There not too much on it...It'll show lots of skin, but it looks easy to move it. It's not exactly what I wanted, and sure it's sort of revealing but It seems like the best to wear at my level. The bra area is padded with metal on the inside, Oo and it looks good for boob support, I nod my head, "before I take it, May I try it on first?" I ask, "Sure go right ahead!" The man handed me the armor. I went into the dressing room Putting on every piece making sure it fits.

As slide the curtain open, I could see a large blush forming on Ren's face, "What? Does it look bad on me?" I ask looking down at the clothes, "N-No not at all, you look amazing!" Ren gushed out, "Alright! how much do you want for it?" I grabbed my pouch of gold, "Since it's low leveled I'll take 50 gold coins!" The bald man smiled, I grab the coins out of my pouch grabbing exactly fifty. I set them on the counter.

I watched as Ren and his team, Go shop for a few more things. In the meantime, I'll just check how much more Exp I need for my next level. "Menu," I mumble under my breath as my stats pop up.

Level: 2

Exp: 145

Next level at: 200 Exp

So I need 55 for Exp to get to my next level. "OH SWEET Y/N YOUR HERE!" A certain spear hero yelled. I sighed in annoyance, "Oh Your revealing so much skin! I mean we just met we can't just Do It now!" The spear hero got on his knee and held my hand, "Tsh this is the gear I bought...Pervert" I told him swiping my hand away.

≪No one's Pov ≫

Ren Glares at Motoyasu. Ren planned on making Y/n His but it seems like Motoyasu has the same idea. Ren placed a hand on Motoyasu's head, shoving him backward. "Y/n want to go explore the city more?" Ren asked while letting a small smile place itself on his lips. Ren tried not to look at Y/n, or else he might have a nose bleed at the lack of clothes she's wearing.

Motoyasu glared at Ren, how dare he push him away from His Y/n! The H/c-d Girl stood up from her seat, looking at Ren, "If Your done buying things Ren, let's go out and attack more balloon monsters, I'm close to leveling up. Plus I'd like to try out this armor." Y/n told Ren, ignoring the looks Motoyasu gave her. Ren nodded his head silently. Giving Motoyasu a slight smirk while grabbing Y/n's hand. Ren's team following silently behind them.

Y/n slashed her f/c Katana around, the Balloon monsters popping instantly. Some balloons monster was aiming to bite her stomach, but with Ren's swift movement he swung his sword at the Balloon monsters. Y/n slightly grinned, The armor wasn't bad for a low level. but then again it showed to much skin and if up against a stronger monster them armor would surely break.

Y/n felt something bite her leg, She looked down to spot a balloon monster chopping on her armor. Y/n lifted her leg up and swung her katana at the monster destroying it, "Eep!" Y/n blurted out while falling backward's. Ren's sturdy arms wrapped around Y/n's waist. Ren was a blushing mess as Y/n's plump chest was pressing against his own. Ren's eyes trail down Y/n face, his gaze stuck to her cherry lips.

He hungrily smashed his lips onto her own. His hands trailing down to her butt, squeezing it. Y/n let out a small moan. Ren inserted his tongue into Y/n's mouth, There tongue intertwining together in sync. Ren pulled apart, a string of saliva dripping down both of there chins. They both locked eyes.

Sadly there romantic was ruined by a certain bow hero, his arrow swishing past there heads. Y/n quickly got back on her feet to look at the bow hero known as Itsuki Kawasumi, "Sorry! It seems I had a miss slip of the hand." Itsuki said, while glaring at Ren, Itsuki was indeed jealous, he wanted to be the first one to kiss His Y/n. Ren glared back while grabbing onto Y/n's hand.

"Y/n. Let's go, we should go look for a place to stay for the night." Ren said slightly blushing while grabbing onto Y/n's hand. Itsuki clenched his fist while aiming his bow at Ren about to shoot, "S-Sir I don't think that's a good i-idea-" One of his teammates blurted out. Itsuki turned to the teammate that spoke up to him. Itsuki glared at the girl. "Y-You C-Could hit M-Miss Katana hero!" She eeped out once again. Itsuki slowly lowered his bow, nodding his head. He wouldn't dare think about hurting His Y/n.

-

I'm going to be following the anime! If You have not seen the anime its' called, "Rising of the shield hero"

The next chapter will be called Naofumi's crime!

||

Y/n's Level: 6

Y/n's Exp: 80

Next level at: