Chapter 1

For those who don't know, this is the sequel to I Want to be Loved By You. You don't have to read it to understand the plot, since the first chapter subtly summarizes the basic plot, but there are some scenes mentioned from the previous book. You decide if you want to read the first one or not. Nevertheless, enjoy :)

~

2016 March

Celebrity Couple Alert!

Niall Horan, 22, and Kol Vicencio, 22, are both going strong as they celebrate their second year together in Ibiza. Except for that eleven-month period when they had decided to stop dating, when she had publicly been scrutinized as she dated three different people, one including Horan’s band mate Harry Styles, the two seem to be blissfully in love and are always photographed looking like a match-made in heaven.

They are now being dubbed as the new young power couple, often compared to Becks and Posh, with Horan’s band ‘One Direction’ having taken over the music industry continuously since they had been put together in UK’s X Factor back in 2010, and with Vicencio’s stunning portfolio that she had managed to accumulate in a span of four years, despite her being the ‘unconventional model’. Not only are their careers booming, but their looks are being also being envied for each photogenic snapshot that is taken of them.

Although they have never mentioned names during interviews, they have both admitted to not being single, although always tight-lipped about who they were seeing, which just added a lot of frustration to their fans, with their blatant relationship going on.

Vicencio had stated that her relationship could be given more focus after she had graduated with a double major in Journalism and Business from Columbia last 2015 with sterling grades to boot. How annoyingly perfect could one person get, juggling career, school, relationship, and still looking as glamorous as she does? What a catch for Niall Horan. Not that she has the short end of the stick either, with the way her wealthy boyfriend has showered her with presents and recently, an expensive new apartment in New York City.

Apparently, Horan was readily eager to splash out some cash for his lady because she had formerly refused such extravagant gifts, and had only now given in to his incessant insisting because of the length of time that they have been happy together. Poor girl, fending off expensive presents from her good-looking and charming boyfriend. She didn’t have a chance. At least we know that she isn’t after his money now, do we?

Well, not matter how many jealous boys and girls they’re making with their fairytale romance, we can all just sigh and wish that one day we can get paired with someone as beautiful and glamorous as they are. Until then, we can go back to our work and cut out little pictures of them and stick our faces in place, because that is probably the closest we’re ever going to get to being them.’

-

Spotted: Niall and Kol!

As if these two weren’t already so perfect. They made a double appearance at a children’s hospital and spent time with kids who are fighting cancer, since plenty of them had dreamed to meet the duo. They even sung a duet, with Niall strumming the guitar. Surprisingly, Kol has a hidden talent of singing (a video below is a clip of their duet at the hospital), aside from dancing, which she had displayed in the video where she first met the One Direction boys, and a short clip with Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder dancing as a Christmas gift to the fans, back in 2012.

The two now get to spend more time, now that the constant touring of One Direction has died down a bit and the boys have been given a few months of well-deserved rest.’

-

The Adriana Lima of Her Generation

She may not be eligible for Victoria’s Secret because of her height, (although she definitely has the sexy body to be one!) but this girl certainly is garnering the attention of one. Kol Vicencio is now famously known as the new ‘Virgin Model’, which Adriana Lima had been previously called because of her views that sex should be for after marriage. Both have similar views, since they are both Catholic. Kol even admits that Lima has always been an idol of hers in the business, especially that aspect, since there are a lot of temptations.