Chapter Twenty-One

[Your POV]

I woke to the feeling of someone poking me. "...Revali?" I mumbled sleepily. When I opened my eyes, the moon was still up. No sign of sunlight anywhere.

"Heh. You wish." The person said. I looked up, coming face to face with Urbosa. My eyes widened and as I was about to open my mouth, she slapped her hand over it. "Shh! Get up!" She whisper yelled. I looked over at Revali, who was still sleeping soundly. I couldn't help but smile softly, only to get poked in the forehead by Urbosa. "C'mon, (Y/N)~ You can stare at Revali as much as you want after our training."

"U-Uh!" I stuttered, sitting up quickly. "T-That's not really what I-"

Urbosa giggled, helping me out of bed. "Don't worry. Just get out of bed and let's go!" She whispered. I got dressed into a tank top and pants. Urbosa said 'training', so obviously that meant physical exercise. Urbosa led me out the door, into town, and we were finally able to talk normally without waking Revali.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"The training arena. We have one by the palace." Urbosa said. I nodded, remembering the game, where a bunch of gerudo women were sparring. That must be what she was talking about. I looked back towards Hotel Oasis.

"Are we sure we should leave Revali?" I asked.

"Yeah." Urbosa said. "It'll be a nice little prank." She rubbed her hands together mischievously with a smirk. I stared ahead, nervous.

~~~~~

We made it to the training arena in almost no time, but Urbosa told me I should be quiet, as to not wake Lady Rosut. I nodded as she tossed me a sword. I managed to catch it, but I did so messily.

"Don't worry, we can work on that." She said as she watched me stagger backwards from the flying sword. She picked up one herself and led me to the middle of the arena. It wasn't too big, but that wasn't the problem. The problem was the fact I was going to be sparring with one of the strongest Champions...Lady Urbosa herself. But was it problem or more like a dream come true? Maybe both, but the gerudo woman in front of me could easily beat me to a pulp. My legs shook and I nearly dropped the sword. "What? Are you scared?" She teased.

I furrowed my eyebrows and took a breath, trying to seem confident. "A bit." I blurted out. She chuckled as I stood there awkwardly.

"Seems like it." She said, leaning on her sword. "You're not even holding your weapon right." She dropped her sword to the ground, making her way over to me. My body stiffened as she moved the sword into the right position. This was different from when Revali helped me with the bow and arrow. With Revali, I felt oddly comfortable and warm, but nervous at the same time. A mix of different emotions and feelings. With Urbosa, I just felt straight up embarrassed. "(Y/N)?"

"H-Huh? Yeah." I mumbled.

"Oh, so I was right." She said. I looked up at her with confusion. What did I just agree to? "You really do have a crush on Revali, huh?"

"Wait-WHAT!?" I cried, nearly dropping the sword again. "T-That's not what I-I agreed to!"

"Yeah, it is." She said with a smirk. "I asked 'so, do you like Revali?' and you went silent and started spacing out, obviously thinking about the narcissist himself, and when you came to, you said 'yeah'." She looked down at me with a face of power. I was a blushing mess, staring at the ground in embarrassment. Was she...right? Did I have a...crush on Revali? No! That's ridiculous! That's completely...

"...completely asinine..." I muttered, my eyes widening.

"This is only confirming my theory, ya know." She said, ruffling my hair. "Alright, pull yourself together, let's spar!"

~~~~~

"Spread your legs!" Urbosa said, imitating Revali. My face went red once again as the sun began to rise over Gerudo Town. We had been practicing for hours and Urbosa had teased me almost the whole time to keep me moving.

I bent my legs, spreading them apart as mine and Urbosa's swords clashed, a metallic clang ringing through the arena. Other women of the Gerudo Town had gathered around, watching. But I didn't really take notice of them. I was far too focused on Urbosa. "Urbosa, stop pretending to be Revali!" I yelled.

"Who's pretending to be me?" Revali asked, suddenly running into the arena. "Where have you been, (Y/N)!?"

"R-Revali!?" I cried, dropping my sword. I suddenly felt Urbosa kick me in the side, throwing me across the arena.

"Oooh!" Some of the gerudos winced as my head bashed into the ground. "Ouch."

"Urbosa, that was unnecessary!" Revali said, entering the arena and walking over to me, scowling at Urbosa. "How long have you been up!? You look like you haven't slept all night!" He pulled me to my feet, his wings wrapped around my arms.

"I-I, uh..." I stuttered, the heat filling my cheeks and heart. I remembered waking up next to him, having a giggle fit, rubbing my face into his feathers...the memories came rushing back in an embarrassing blur.

"I was worried-..." He started, but his eyes wandered to Urbosa and the other gerudo. "I...didn't know where you were! Why did you sneak out?"

"Ah, that's on me, Revali." Urbosa said with a smirk. "Don't worry, I was just training them with a sword and talking to (Y/N) about...stuff." She wiggled her eyebrows and I looked away from her.

"Okay..." Revali said, turning back to me. "I won't get too mad at you, for now." I nodded and he let go of me. "Alright, we need to get going now, Urbosa. I was hoping to share our gratitude to Lady Rosut and then we need to get on our way to Goron City." Urbosa nodded and led us into the palace, where Lady Rosut was sitting on her throne.

"Hello, Champion Revali, Champion Urbosa, (Y/N) (L/N)." Lady Rosut greeted us. Revali told her about us leaving to Goron City and she understood, bidding us farewell. "Know you are always welcome in Gerudo Town. Buliara will show you to your horses."

Wait...Buliara!? A tall gerudo woman holding a huge golden claymore. My eyes widened, as she was bulkier then Urbosa! She was also...Riju's personal bodyguard. I tried to remember what I knew about her from the game. She served Riju's mother... My eyes landed on Lady Rosut. Could she possibly be...Riju's mother? I looked back up Buliara. She was just as bulky, but seemed younger then she was from the game.

I zoned almost the entire time to the stables, where we were gifted Aurora and Ares back. I hopped on the back of my horse, riding alongside Revali. "Hey, (Y/N)?" Revali asked.

"Y-Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you...remember what happened last night?" He asked.

Giggle fit. Feathers in face. Cuddling... "N-No." I said, praying I sounded casual. He raised an eyebrow, but smirked.

"Sure." He muttered so quietly I could hardly make it out.